5.28 part I

{a/n: I'm back again angels! In this chapter, I'll be adding a little NSFW since the two are alone in Jimin's studio... Hehe}

~

The couple were enjoying their time talking about work and lessons when Jungkook's hands went under his lover's shirt, enjoying the warmth of skin under his touches... Jimin choked on his breath as soon as the latter suck a huge hickey on his neck that is quite visible to all... It is no surprise that if someone saw the way he look now, they will easily realize that Jimin had a steamy time with his boyfriend...

"Wait Jungkook-ssi~ We shouldn't do this right now since we're in the office..." Jimin purred. "My dad might surprise visit me here anytime soon..."

"The door is locked, so it's okay..." Jungkook start attacking Jimin's neck and collarbone with kisses while his thumb brushing gently his nubs.

"B-but~" The smaller whines. "Appa knew that I'm working with my music... So it's no surprise if he shows up here to check on my work..."

"But Cherry~ I can't wait any longer... Can't we just do it here? We'll be quick, I promise!" Jungkook starts unbuttoning his lover's dress shirt as he suckles his left nub while pinching the other. "Good thing you didn't wear that purple oversized vest today since I don't have the patience to take everything slowly..."

Jungkook placed his lover down the couch and hovered on top of him... The way Jimin eyed the latter's boner under his skinny jeans signifies that he also wanted to have sex despite the location... The taller on top smirked at the poor angel, slowly unzipping his pants and tugging his manhood out... He then guided Jimin's hand on it, sliding up and down with a precum dribbling down its shaft...

"Cherry~" Said Jungkook with his breathy voice. "Just a little more... Haah~"