🌹Silly Spider🕷️

Tw: Getting drunk/having a drink get spiked
(His spider senses were already going haywire due to how loud the party was, so he didn't notice his drink getting messed with.)

Sy/Sylas is my oc, she has short brown hair with a red stripe,white/pale skin, brown eyes and she wears black and pastel.

POV: 3rd person
Peter and Sylas decide to go to a party.. which wasn't a good idea. Peter drink got spiked which ended up with him getting drunk and almost revealing his identity as Spider-Man to everyone. Luckily Sylas was sober and was able to get Peter to the avengers tower. She tried to sneak him in but Peter had other plans. He walked out of his bedroom and to Tony's lab. Peter walked into the room, falling to the ground.

"cOyOtEs ScArE mE aNd ThEy ArE bAsIcAlLy DrUnK dOgS!"

"Is he...drunk..?" Tony asked the girl standing behind Peter.

"Someone spiked the fruit punch."

"WHO?!"
"I think it was Flash Thompson."

"Of course." He sighs, facepalming. "Who are you?" He points a screwdriver at her.

"She's my wife, Sy." Peter mutters, raising a shaking hand.

"Peter, no. I'm not your wife. I'm not.. oh whatever. I'm his girlfriend, Sylas Ethan."

"Of course he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend."

"Why do you have a chicken sitting on your head?" Peter asks, struggling to stand up.

"Sit down, Spidey." Sy, pushes his down by his shoulders, making him plop onto the chair next to him.

"You know his identity, how?"

"It's a long story. PETER! Stop chewing on the blanket!" Peter looks up, the blanket in his mouth. He shakes his head, but it makes him dizzy so he falls off the chair.

"I knew going to that party was a bad idea. I warned you!"