CLINT!

Thanks peter-parker-3000 for the idea!

(The students have random names lol)
Dedicated to Jeremy Renner, Aka Hawkeye

Pov: 3rd person
Peter was sitting in his classroom when he heard New Horizons music coming from the vents.. he grabbed his phone out and hide it under the desk. He pulled up Clint's profile and texted him: "Are you in the vents playing Animal crossing?!" Clint doesn't answer, he's busy talking to Tom Nook on the switch.
"Who's playing music?" The teacher asks, walking towards the back of the class. Peter hides his phone. The teacher walks to the back of classroom. "Who is it? Turn it off!" She says, angry. "Ms. London, I think it's from next door." Alex says, looking up from his Chess set. "Why are you playing Chess?! This is a Math classroom!" A conversation in Animal crossing can be heard in the background. "Where is that sound coming from?!" Ms. London yells.

Peter stands up and yells into the vent on the wall. "CLINT!"  Clint falls out of the vent, the switch in hand. "Uh.. hi Peter!" He mutters. "HAWKEYE?!" Ms. London says. "I mean uh... Mr. Barton, why were you in the vents?"
"I was waiting for Peter's lunch period so I could pick him up early.. but I got distracted." Clint says, looking at the spider kid. The bell rings and all the students leave the classroom except Ned, Flash, Alex and Nick. Alex and Nick just sit there playing chess, completely ignoring what's happening. Flash is frozen to his chair, his mouth wide open. "I.. Peter? Why do you need Peter?" He mutters. "Yeah. Why do you need me, Clint?" Peter scoffs. "Well.. Tony has a date with Pepper for their anniversary and needs help picking a outfit. I was the only one at the tower and he doesn't trust my fashion sense so he asked for me to pick you up."  "So you snuck into my school and sat in the vents playing animal crossing? Also my lunch period isn't until twelve and it's currently ten.. you were going to wait for two hours in a vent!" Peter screeches. "Uh.. yeah?" Clint says. "Wait what? Why is Hawkeye here?" Nick asks, just now realizing what's happening.
Ms. London just stands by her desk, at a loss for words. Peter grabs Clint's arm and drags him out of the school. "Bye, Peter!" Ned yells.

"Check." Alex says, moving his queen on the chess set. "Go to class!" Ms. London says. Nick and Alex stand up, sighing. "Aw man! I was about ready to checkmate him!" Alex mutters, Ned and Nick following out the door. "You too, Flash..." Ms. London says, pushing him out the door. "What the.." Flash says, walking into the hallway. Flash walks to class and enters right as the bell rings. "Why are you late to class, Mr. Thompson?" The teacher asks. "I.. I was in Ms. Londons class and Hawkeye was in the vent playing animal crossing! Peter yelled at him and he fell out the vent! Then Hawkeye took Peter because he needed to help Ironman get ready for a date!" Flash yells, knowing no one's going to believe. "Ned, tell Mr. Rain that I'm telling the truth!"  "I have no clue what your talking about." Ned says, laughing.