Moonlight

Spideypool

3rd person
Spider-Man ran through the night, the moonlight shining on his mask. Everyone saw him, but no one knew why he's was running. He just kept running. Not even swinging, literally running. The news was watching him, the crowd was watching him. All of Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn watched on the news as Spider-Man ran, ignoring everything. All of the Avengers watched as The kid they knew so well, acted so weird. "what is he doing?" They asked each other. Until suddenly it all became so clear. They watched as Spider-Man ran towards Deadpool, calling out. "Deadpool!"
They listened as Deadpool yelled out "Spidey!"
Spider-Man ran and ran until he jumped in Deadpool's arms, Deadpool swinging him around. "You're back!" They hear Spider-Man say. Why is Spider-Man with the Merc? Isn't he bad? He's killed people. "Are you guys dating?" People ask. "Yes, yes we are. You got a problem with that?"Deadpool asks. The crowds watch as Deadpool takes Spider-Man away, the moon shining off of the ground around them.

Run Spider, Run. Run for the one you love. Nothing else matters at the moment, so run spider, run. Nothing else matters. Just keep running. Don't stop until you make it.

When Wade got Peter back to his apartment, Peter called out to Wade. "Wade..."
"Peter..." Wade said in response.

"Wade."