You Can Tell Me You're Tired

The song name is Scared of the dark, and it's by BoyWithUke. This chapter is based of the song, because it's one of my favorite songs. My favorite song is Prairies by Boywithuke.

Tw: Exhaustion

(I'm so bad at writing the boxes (the two voices in Wades head.) so there not in this. Maybe in a other chapter some time tho...)
Pov: Wade Wilson
You seem so formal all the time.
I watch as Peter swings from building to building during patrol, never slowly down even though we've been out here for a long time.
You can tell me you're tired.
We keep going, keep fighting. Peter always talks when he's fighting, he always jokes around. I hope you don't start getting all quiet.
I know that Peters scared of telling Tony about dating me..... he already knows that we go on patrol together.. and yeah.. that didn't end well... Can we skip to the part
Where you fall in my arms
And you tell me you're tired?
Peter just keeps going and going... I'm scared he's going to get hurt.. I don't want to lose him. Cause we made it so far.
"Spidey! Should we take a break?" I ask. "I'm fine." Peter says. Don't you tell me you're fine,I can tell when you're lying
Caught you slipping on ice
But your heart is on fire.
Peter needs to slow down.. he needs to stop pushing himself. I don't wanna restart
Recollecting these sparks
Reconnecting these wires.
Cause I'm scared of the dark. I'm scared of losing Peter.. he's my light. I'm scared of the dark. You can tell me you're tired.
I look up at Peter As he fights off a bad guy. You seem for formal all the time...
We go back to my apartment. I sit down. "Sit down, spider."  "I'm not tired." Peter says, yawning. "Spidey. Sit down, Now." Peter sits down.  Can we skip to the part where you fall in my arms and tell me you're tired? I pull him so that he lays in my lap. "Wade. I'm not tired." Peter says.  "I know you are." I say. "I.. I guess. But I'm fine! I don't need sleep!" Peter says. "Peter. Don't you tell me you're fine, I can tell when you're lying." I say.  "But I'm..." I cut off Peter. "Peter. You can tell me you're tired.."

"You can tell you're tired."