Can't Forget About Them

The art has nothing to do with the one shot.... I just really love the art... I love marvel and Hamilton so much. :(
Pov: 3rd person

(Spideypool.)

"How do you keep going, if you don't know what your doing it for?" Wade asks, sadness pouring out into his voice, like a waterfall. "You just do what feels right..." Peter says. "Nothing feels right anymore..all I ever knew was un.. no.. killing people." Peter flinches at the word killing. He's never heard Wade say it before.. Wade always uses the word unaliving or unalive. "Why do you keep being Spider-Man? What do you do it for?" Wade asks. "I safe people, I do it for myself, I do it for the people, I do it for the avengers, Tony, May, Ben. Ned and Mj. My parents, the school. Heck, I even do it for Flash, the bad guys  and Jay Jonah Jameson." Peter says. "How do you keep going if you know that someone's gonna hate you?" Wade asks. "Because I know that there's people who love me." Peter says.  "I'm a murder. How do you keep being a hero if you know that there's people you couldn't safe? All the deaths that are you're fault? How do you forget them?" Wade asks. "You can't forget about  them. You just have to accept it. Death happens and you can't control it." Peter says. "Everyone knows me for being a mess up, a murder. No one sees me as the good guy, no one loves me." Wade says. "I see you as a good guy, I see you as a amazing person. You're not a mess up. If anyone is a mess up it's the people who hurt you. I know you as a friend, a hero, a light in the darkness. I love you, Wade. I always have." Peter says. "And no one will change that."