CHAPTER 4 - New Teammate

Haru's POV

I was about to run outside when Zythia stopped me.

"Don't worry Haru, she'll be fine. She can fly, remember?"

Then I heard a door that just slammed outside. I ran and burst the door open. I saw the guy who got downed. He looked much worse the last time I checked.

"Oh, hello" the guy grunted.

Zythia ran to the drawer and opened it. She grabbed the med kit and started treating his wounds.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Well... Let me explain." He said while Zythia was looking for band aids. "Your 'demon friend' flew me here."

Ether was okay... I thought- she didn't make it. Well no need to celebrate now there are still people out there that need saving. I think we can still save them while we can. No matter how many people we have, we can still stop the apocalypse. After, I went to the kitchen and saw Ether.

Ether's POV

I left him on the couch and went to go grab some water. My left arm was bleeding. It got cut open by a broken electric tower while I was flying. I covered it with a cloth I ripped from my T-shirt. As I thought of that, Haru opened the door.

"Ether, how did you survive Angry Munci...?" he asked.

"It's obvious." I said as I pointed to my wings.

"I figured that." He grinned. "I also found a nuclear reactor near here."

"Wait... What do you need from that?" I asked taking a sip of water.

"Well, I think we can travel to one of the planets close to ours. And I need the power from that reactor to do it." Haru explained when he walked to the living room. I followed. "But we still need the layout for our spaceship. We also need a lot of parts."

When we entered, Zythia was done healing the guy I just saved. "I'm gonna go outside. I need a break; his wounds were disgusting." Then she left.

"Let's talk about the layout. We need to get this thing ready by 2027, that's 5 years? It will be really long because this thing will be huge." Haru explained.

"Can I help?" The guy asked.

"Yeah sure, why not. By the way what is your name first?" I asked.

"My name is Player."

"Well Player, welcome to the team."

That's the end... maybe? Things might get more interesting...

SPOILER ALERT: Someone will die in the future.

HA! I FOOLED YA! - Justine☻