CHAPTER 6 - A Zythia in Distress

Hello! I'm back. Spoiler Alert: New character on Chapter 8 I think... Okay now go read.

Zythia's POV

I flew through the smoke and sneaked inside the ship slowly. I passed through the hallways, entered some rooms and explored. I guess my little puppy was too scared and hid in my backpack.

This place is huge! I wonder where I can find the captain... Oh!

I stopped by a room with a bigger and more secure door than any of the others I passed by. I needed to get this open. I grabbed a landmine but I was stopped by a yell.

"Hey! What in the world are you doing here!?" someone from my right shouted at me.

As I looked there, I was shocked. The guy was holding a gun and was wearing some kind of blue jacket.

"Umm... I- I gotta run!" I said as I started running.

I heard the guy talk into his radio... I am in big trouble! I heard footsteps down the hallway so I turned left and headed for the exit, except... I don't know where it is... I just headed any direction without any guards.

BANG!

I stopped as I felt a sharp pain in the side of my stomach. When I looked behind me, the same guy shot me. I held my stomach to stop the bleeding but it didn't.

He started walking towards me, I was losing too much blood, the wound was bleeding really quickly. My vision started getting blurry... I couldn't see what was happening. All I heard was:

"We got her."

Then I closed my eyes...

Ether's POV

"Zythia..." I said.

Haru looked at me. "What do you mean? Wait... IS ZYTHIA-" Haru panicked.

I didn't even notice my right eye was corrupting. Yes, I have a problem. It's called Warped Corpus. I call it Corruption of course.

"Wait Ether, are you okay...?" Player asked.

I didn't answer. She was the only family I got... and she is risking her life. I couldn't move, I just stood there, frozen.

I ran outside as fast as I can, my wings getting stronger, my powers turning on. And then I shot into the sky. Fire burning on my hands, I exploded the closest entrance door and flew in. I scanned my surroundings while the ringing alarm was filling the hallways.

After a few minutes, I saw a really big room entrance.

I need to get in. I need to find Zythia.

Then I heard footsteps. I flew to the roof and laid upside down on my back hiding myself. And then I saw, Zythia on a hospital bed, bleeding. Two nurses and a few soldiers were running down the hallway pushing her. I decided to follow them. I started crouching upside down on the roof following them.

They stopped after a few minutes and entered a hospital-like room, with different hospital items. Then I slipped on a metal pipe and fell on the floor.

They all looked at me and then... silence.

Player's POV

Ether was gone for a long time, Haru was working on new jetpacks since we can't fly like her. I was watching the news while he was doing it. I saw multiple explosions from the side of the ship.

Although, it wasn't a normal explosion from the movies. It wasn't red, orange, and yellow. Instead, it was green, black and dark green...

Then Haru came running into the living room with 2 big sacks.

"The jetpacks are ready. Let's go right now. I don't wanna miss the fight" Haru claimed

"Alright, let's go."

This is the end for Zythia... You'll never see her again...

LOL JK!