Chapter 9 - Flashbacks

HELLO MGA PANGIT! IM BACKK! I took so long- I just graduated Elementary! And I had to practice a lot... And I'm starting a new story soon! its called Animator vs. Animation 7. Yes its fan made and I own it. Soo... go on you can read now. My apologies for taking so long♥

Haru's POV

I took a sip from the bowl and sat there. I took out the last thing my brother had, his pocket watch.

"Hey! Wait up!" I yelled to Zero. "Ha-ha! You can't catch me!" He yelled back. I ran after him when we reached the intersection. Zero ran across the street laughing at me. "You're so slow, Kuya!" He laughed more. "I'm not slow! You just got a head start!" I say as I ran across the street and tackle him.

I miss him... If I could've saved him, he would still be here.

"ZERO! RUN!" I yelled at him. The building exploded and we were both thrown out of the window. The glass scattered into the water and we both splashed in. I swam up and gasped for air when I had the chance. I looked around and Zero was gone. I swam everywhere and I couldn't find him. "ZERO! ZERO!" I screamed for him but no one replied. I swam back to the surface and sat there, thinking. I cried quietly and decided to go home. As I got home, nothing was there except ruins.

"You okay, Haru?" Ether noticed me. I didn't notice that there were tears in my eyes. "Yep! Don't worry about me." I said wiping away my tears and fake smiling. I wonder when I will see Zero again.

"I'm just gonna go outside." I struggled to stand up and limped my way to the front door. I opened it to see that it was sunrise. I sat on the porch and sighed.

Then I saw a familiar motorbike drive up to the gate. I guess Gav came to visit. Gav turned off the bike and started walking toward me. "How you doin'?" He asks casually.

"I'm fine," I said trying to cover the wounds I have. "I can see those you know that, right?" Gav said very cautious not trying to make me sadder. "Yeah, I know," I said sighing again.

Then the door behind me opened. Ether and Zythia came out and looked around. Ether was helping Zythia stand up because of her wound. "I'm gonna try to wake up Player." Ether helped Zythia sit down beside me and went back inside.

"Are you okay?" Zythia asked me softly. "Yeah, I'm okay." My voice cracked slightly.

"H-huh?" Zythia hugged me. A hug, that was warm and soft. One that made me blush, though not visible. "I know what you feel," Zythia said, a visible blush on her face. I hugged back. We were interrupted by a loud crash inside. I let go of Zythia and limped my way back inside.

I opened the door to see, something I don't know what happened at all.

Welp hello again- See you later dirty minded peeps!