She's Dense (Eng Ver.) pt.3

Sakura's Pov

a week later since Chaewon and I talked. To this day, the advice that she said is still running through my mind like a broken record.

Chaeyeon's missing in action has also become more frequent because of the girl who, gets too clingy to her like a mighty bond.

It's just a little bit that I'll think about the idea of ​​that dog that always follows where Chaeyeon is.

However,  Chaeyeon might have always likes to have a tail on her, I also notice her cheerful face every time that girl hang out with us or joins us in our meal.

I wasn't informed that besides Yujin, there was another one that looked like a dog—I mean like a dog, my bad.

I just finished passing the documents that our teacher asked me to send to their faculty.

I was walking back when I saw the two people who have always boiled my blood these past few weeks.

I raised my eyebrows because of the sickening thing I saw, the Yema? Mema? Emma? 

just whoever it is, She's pouting obviously making herself cute and her arm is still dangling on Chaeyeon.

She honestly makes my blood boil, I won't allow myself to be the only one having a bad day here.

I walked up to where they were and I really wanted to pass through the middle of them to remove the Caterpillar from Chaeyeon's arm.

"Ouch!"

"Oopps, sorry (hell I'm really not)." I apologized and turned to Chaeyeon who was looking at me intently.

"Just what do you want—"

"You," It made her halt for a few seconds, "I didn't really mean to pass by, it's a hallway so I want to go ice skating sometime."

I didn't bother to talk to her anymore and just looked at the girl who's frowning at me with that ugly shade and uneven eyebrows.

"I'm really sorry I didn't notice you earlier, but then, bumping to you makes me now aware of your existence." that the caterpillar is not only seen in the garden or tree, "So, I guess I should be more cautious the next time." I added

before I even walked away, I looked at Chaeyeon and reminded her.

"Keep your distance from a beautiful, cute, and fluffy thing; some may have once been a hairy caterpillar with stinging spines." At the same time, I smiled so sweetly.

I've had enough of their lovey-dovey shits, it's time for me to get what's mine.

"Where have you been?"

The girl I met asked as if she was not in a good mood like me.

"I didn't know I had a mother here." She scowled when I provided a different response, "Just kidding, it's nothing, I even passed a caterpillar attached to a beautiful flower earlier in the hallway."

"...How did a flower end up in the hallway?"

"Aren't you also wondering how there's a caterpillar on the flower?" She stared at me for a while, then shook her head and smiled before coming to my side and putting her arm around me.

"What did you do there in the caterpillar, unnie?"

"I just flicked it, it's just a shame it didn't splatter." She only chuckled

"I didn't know you had this side, and I think I prefer that better than your modest and overly nice attitude," 

"Says a demon." She paused, looking at me as though I had offended her,