Sunsets〖Kkuchaen〗

Third Person's Pov

They said that Sunset is a rather good ending and does not really signify bitter endings. For a certain dancer, it really depends on what you feel while watching it set over the horizon.

The sunset was like her life, She have been counting the days left before She leave and go somewhere they called paradise.

She'd already done the things she wanted to do before she reach her limit, only one left but she guess it was the most difficult and too impossible for her to be able to do.

How did she go from here? Alone watching the sunset for the third time in the week, only 3 months and half before the day of her death date comes.

It was back then...

5 years ago...

"You were doing great, I hope you keep getting better." A beautiful young Doctor says while looking at the clipboard of paper in her hand.

"I'll recover soon enough because there's a beautiful and great doctor who's been taking care of me well."

"You really have that flowery words of yours, Jjaeyeon." The doctor smiles before shaking her head.

"Excuse my interpolation, Dr. Miyawaki there's someone looking for you, he said he's your future husband."

Sakura couldn't help but sweetly chuckles hearing that from a nurse, she thinks it was none other than her suitor Kang Chan Hee.

The mentioned young man has been courting her for almost a year now, and Sakura would be lying if she still didn't catch feelings for the man.

She's planning on giving her answer to Chani on the first day of snow to make it more romantic. Meanwhile, her patient who have heard it was a bit hurt but manage to hide it.

"Look at that sugary smile of yours, Doctor." Chaeyeon began, "You shouldn't keep him waiting,"

"He can wait, we're still not finished here—"

"Don't worry about me, I already knew what to do next after my lunch here and there's nurse Nabuki—"

"It's Yabuki, unnie!" The petite nurse a few steps from here corrected which made Sakura giggle and Chaeyeon only scratch her cheek.

"Anyway, she's there to assist me, you can now go there and have your lunch break as well," Her bubbly patient insisted with a grin.

"Okay then, don't be so mischievous while I'm not around okay?"

"Yes, doctor!" Chaeyeon replied with a big smile on her face.

As the Japanese doctor left the room, the nurse went to Chaeyeon's side and sighs, "I admire how you can still smile despite of ya know,"

"I am just forcing myself to believe that I am fine even if it meant that I am making a fool of myself for doing so," The patient replies with a sigh, "She only has a few days left before transferring me to the other doctor right? I am as well enjoying her company whilst I'm still under her care."

"Chaeyeon unnie..."

"I am thankful to have met you too Nako-yah, thank you for always taking care of me," Chaeyeon added with a smile on her face which made the nurse even more worried.

"You have to promise me you'll recover okay?"

"Didn't you hear Doctor Miyawaki earlier? I'm getting better and there's nothing to worry about." Chaeyeon says trying to sound enthusiastic.