08

After the concert

Jungkooks pov

I Scoff listening to Jimins appa yelling at him "you can't just let that girl on stage!!! She's fat! You can't let her ruin your reputation!! You almost kissed!!!! Now you are going on that diet again!" Jimin looks down and sighs "but we didn't kiss.." his appa scoffs

I lean against the wall "yeah no he isn't gonna do that" his appa looks at me "excuse me?" I smile "he's not going on a diet. Another diet will kill him. He's far to skinny to begin with!! So shut the fuck up old tart"

His appa scoffs "oh and you can comment on weight?" I roll my eyes "god all of a sudden everyone who's slightly overweight can't have an opinion" I walk and stand in front of Jimin and poke his appas chest "force your son on a diet again and I'll shove my fist so far down your throat it comes out your ass"

I grab Jimins hand "let's go get some pizza!" Jimin smiles and I then begin to walk away pulling Jimin with me. I then look back at his appa "oh by the way. I'm not fat. I'm thicc...jusy how Jimin likes it~" he gasps and I wink at him and then laugh as I pull Jimin out the stadium and into the car.

Jimin looks at me "why did you do that?" I smile "you can't go on another diet. It'll kill you. You're already so skinny. I'm gonna fatten you up a bit" he looks down "kook-" I cut him off "look... Oppa.. You have an eating disorder.. It's gonna be hard to budge it but I'm going to help you"

He looks at me confused "huh?" I nod "I've been through all this eating disorder shit. I know how to help!... Now! Let's go get pizza!" he chuckles "sharing a pizza?" I shake my head "nope. You're getting your own and you'll eat as much as you need"

He smiles "thank you" i giggle "you don't need to thank me. It's what friends are for"

My heart breaks a little while saying that.
Shit... I think... I think I'm catching feelings for Jimin..

This is bad...