chapter 4: gameshow of baldness

august 23rd, 5036

battle station BW-305, very distant star system..?

screaming can be heard from an unknown place. then suddenly. six figures appear out of seemingly thin air! wait! it's the pyrates! and sam. and... me. who came from the weird portally thingy. but... what is that smell???🤢

"oh my god. who just farted." aries claims. "it smells like beetle semen and dookie in here... who tf did it!?!?!"

"ewww!!! not me!!!" sydney replies, "i think it was spencer he looks like he just shit his pants."

"no shut up it was definitely finn." said spanky wankies.

nooo!!! it wasn't me! nvm i'm a fucking cat they prob can't even hear me. whatever. i'm gonna get tyler and scratch these mfs up.

plot twist: it was ed. he sharted while humping his beloved sand. the stink was sucked up by the vortex.

"FINN!? when has he been here." sydney asks, puzzled, as she lifts finnegan (me) up into her arms.

"he's been here since fortnite highschool! didn't you see him beat the living shitballs out of sam?? it was so flames 🔥 really should've gotten it on video..." aries responded.

"no." said sydney. she sort of remembers, but she was kinda screaming and crying and throwing up about stedward. it's a disease at this point. no. more like an alter ego.

"wait... look at this guys!" hayden pointed.

this wasn't no ordinary room. it was... A SPACESHIP??? outside of the windows were planets that the human race (at least... in 2023...) could not see this far close. planets outside of the solar system. they looked like they even hosted lifeforms! it was kind of relaxing. getting something beautiful out of this crazy day.

"where are we right now???" sam wondered.

"the true question is... when are we😲" hayden replied.

the pyrates turned around at the EXACT. same time to find a way out of this.. control room??? but.. they turned around to find something. i can't really say unexpected. but...

...we all very much understood who was the elephant in the room...

we all very much understood who was the elephant in the room

haha. elephant. in the room. okay im sorry.

"...NOHO HANK?!?" hayden said in shock! "AND MR. CLEAN...." sydney continued... oh my god. is it. it. can't be. THIS HAS TO BE...

THE BALD WARRIORS BATTLE-SPACE-SHIP???

"oh. hello 👋" hank spoke to the group. "wait....... wait a minute....... ur not bald.......🤨"

"um..." spencer starts. spoiler alert: he doesn't come close to finishing.

"oh. my. gosh. you're not.... bald. you need to be BALD! or else. you're getting sent out." mr. clean orders gaily.