chapter 8: alpha

2:43pm,

march 30th, 2023,

the tardis...

"okay... can you tell us the FULL full story..." aries asked curiously.

"IT'S.... BIGGER.... ON THE INSIDE??? WHAT,!??" hayden scratched.

all of them were gathered around the console of the tardis. the walls had giant, navy blue lights that had circular cutouts and the rest of the place was dark. the console was elliptical and had 6 panels that laid out numerous buttons and switches. the centerpiece of the tardis looked like a kind of alien-liquid.., it moved when they were travelling...

"the... full story. really???" spencer repeated.

aries nodded slowly. hayden, on the other hand, was bamboozled on how a tiny police box could hold this much stuff! but, either way... they just found out that... spencer AND sydney were the doctor??? the two were baffled. bewildered even. but also, angry. their entire perspectives on their bffs changed immediately! they thought they knew their true identities. but it was all a lie. not to mention the fact that they are the same person, but in but... how is that possible? they thought time travel had restrictions and stuff like that...

"so.." spencer said

everyone zipped their lips. hushed up. fingers on lips.🤫

"that dalek was after me. i pissed off a being even more powerful than me. a being that could put daleks in line, somehow! i cannot even say... h-his name." the bowlcutted doctor stuttered scaredly, shivering in their soggy socks.

"of course. you also had to bring those ugly shits into MY TIMELINE😡😡😡" sydney yelled

"wait... what are daleks, doctor?" aries piped up🔥

"OOH!! ME! ME!! I WANNA ANSWER!!! sydney jumped up and down while raising her hand and giggling.

"daleks are aliens who live in giant robots and they're really really racist" the doctor (female) blatantly said. "but... doctor... HOW are they being ordered???"

"this man... or thing or whatever... he's like god." spency wency whimpered🤨

"like go—

EEAAAURRR EAUUURIOOORR EURRROOORR IIROROEEUURR EUUIRORREER

everything started to spin and fall everywhere!gravity wasn't following where the tardis was supposed to be going. the tardis was basically screaming! but then... everyone realized that the tardis was traveling!?!?! to an undocumented distination! no wonder why the tardis was in so much pain! they leapt through the crack of space and time...

but... to where???

"WHAT THE FUCCKKKKK!?!?!?" aries shouted as he held on the railings for dear life.

"BABY BABY BAYBAY!! PLEASE CALM DOWN! IT'LL BE OVER IN NO TIME!!! MAYBE..." spencer tried to reassure the tardis. did not work.

THINGS WERE EXPLODING??? HAYDEN'S TROUSERS WERE ON FIRE??? THE CAT WAS STUCK IN THE TARDIS ENGINE SOMEHOW??? o hello tardis. see... nevermind. too hard to explain my quaint british speaking. oh.. no wait! she can speak all languages! that is so... blimey! helloe! 👋

"FINN?!??!? ARE YOU INSIDE HIS STUPID FUCKING TARDIS!! SAY "HELP" IF YOU NEED HELP." sydney SPOKE TO ME???? HOW MUCH WEIRDER IS THIS GOING TO GET?!!!?!?

" sydney SPOKE TO ME???? HOW MUCH WEIRDER IS THIS GOING TO GET?!!!?!?