chapter 9: traitor

3:15pm

march 30th, 2023

universe-travel headquarters,

the alphaverse.

recap

this happened

this happened...

"ah.. yes...😈😈😈" D. Jenks said.

sydney was still passed out. spencer was shook the house down houston i'm deceased. David Jenkins walked over to the doctor (the one with pronouns). that dude got so shook he fainted alongside himself (the girl doctor).

he stared intensely at aries... aries, on the other hand, didn't know if he was tryna initiate something🤨🤨🌈🌈🌈 he stared back evilly.

"come with me... master" the Jenkin held out his hand.

whoah. suddenly got super duper kinky in here. aries accepted the hand from the handsome hunk❤️ i, finnegan pickle, ran towards them. i aimed at David, but then... we were SWIPED UP BY THE VORTEX OF THE MULTIVERSE!!!!

in heaven

we teleported into a white room. just a white room. very bright. maybe symbolizing heaven??? wait... WAS THAT... THE TARDIS??? SYDNEY PICKLE'S TARDIS??? i couldn't knock because the two men were right there! i hid behind it and eavesdropped sneakily.

but... speaking of teleporting from the alphaverse...yeeouch... that hurt like a bitch.... thank goodness i came (🤨) (explodes tyler durden with mind) (nooooo!!! 💀 im dead) when the time was absolutely right... they didn't see me because i'm FINN! AND I'M SLAYING!!!

wait... but... what.....

WHAT WAS David Jenkins DOING TO ARIES DICKLE???

"yess... open your mouth..."

WHATTT?????

"ah😮 ah😮"

WHAT.

"that's right... unleash your innermost power!!!"

WH- what..?

"TAKE IT ALL IN, YOUNG PADAWAN. BECOME WHO YOU TRULY ARE. BECOME. BECOME!!!"

ARIES??????

aries was being put in an armlock by David Jenkins. he was having images shown at him and voices spoken through the touch of David. he was becoming a whole new person... David. Stop ✋

aries was SCREAMING!!! HE WAS HAVING A TEMPER TANTRUM!!! BUT David WAS JUST... keeping it cool 😎

suddenly... aries began to fade out! he passed out tiredly. what did that evil David Jenkins do to him??? in fact, what did he do to hayden?!?! did he possess her body so he could get his way to the pyrates as a whole?!?!' something was fishy...