✿48

I'm begging for you to take my hand~

Saturday.

"Mommy!!! Please!!!", the three-year-old whined and stomped his feet on the bed.

Eunseo who was wiping the dust off the flower vase, turned around and said, "Ugh! Rowoon! It's my day off and I am busy in cleaning the house. We will go to the aquarium tomorrow."

The kid laid on the bed on his stomach and kicked his feet and punched while whining. "Mommy!!! Please!!! Aquarium!!! Today!!! Please!!! Please!!!", he shouted.

The lady covered her ears and yelled, "Okay!!! We will go!!!"

"Yayyyy!!!!" Rowoon got up and started jumping in joy.

4 p.m.

"Daddy!!! Are we going to the aquarium?", the little girl asked as she walked towards the entrance, holding her father's fingers.

"Yes princess", Jaemin replied.

"Will Rowoon come today?"

"Hopefully", he anxiously answered. "Let's sit here for a while." The blond put the kid on the bench outside the big building.

"Why are we sitting here?"

"Just waiting for your friend", he answered, looking around in search of the brunette.

"Rowoon? Yayyy!!! Will you buy us icecream?"

"Ofcourse sweetie." Jaemin beamed at her and caressed her long hair.

"You know Daddy, I really love Aunt Eun", her high-pitched voice spoke.

"Why so?", the older asked out of curiosity.

"Because she is like Momma. If Momma was here, she would have been just like Aunt Eun. I have Daddy. I love my Daddy but sometimes, I want Momma like my friends. They say that their Mommy and Daddy love each other but I can't say that. But you know what I said?"

Jaemin's eyes softened at her and asked, "What?"

"I said- But my Daddy loves Aunt Eun." With that she let out a small innocent giggle.

A red hue appeared on his cheeks as he pinched the girl's squishy cheek. "Naughty girl."

She clung to his muscular arm and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Daddy... Can Aunt Eun be my Momma?"

His eyes widened for a fraction of a second and he uttered, "Rin... it's not easy to do that."

"Why? Aunt Eun also loves you."

Jaemin let out a sigh. "But she never told me..."

"She never told you? But Rowoon said she always talks about you. I want you and Aunt Eun to be special friends."