02

Planning

I woke up at around 6 o'clock because of a freaking non-stop ringing doorbell. Padabog akong bumangon dahil late ako nakatulog kagabi because I had to signature the papers given to me para wala akong gagawin sa araw na'to.

I think it's my sister whose ringing the bell because there's no other person that have the guts to ring my bell like that.

I opened the front door of my penthouse without looking who that person is. Tatalikod na sana ako nang biglang magsalita yung tao.

"Good morning."

A baritone voice greeted me. Napamulagat agad ako at tinignan ang sarili.

Tf?

Buti nalang at naka-longsleeves white nighties ako. I combed my hair calmly using my hand to make sure na hindi magulo, and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?", I coldly said. 

He was staring at me though which made me uncomfortable, so I looked at his hand and I saw that he was holding a coffee for two. Maybe a take out from Starbucks.

"Nag-abala ka pa.", I said and looked up at him again.

"You should go and change now."

Tumango na lamang ako nang narealize kong pupunta pala kami sa mansyon nila para sa wedding planning. "Come on in", sabi ko at iniwan na siya roon.

I went back to my room and checked myself at the bathroom. Tf, why am I even acting like this? Wake up, Dim! I slapped my self to really wake up and went inside my shower.

I spent almost thirty minutes preparing. And I didn't even put any make up on. I just wore a simple plain white dress ending above my knees and put a black coat on my shoulders. I also wore a black stillettos before going out of my room.

I saw him waiting at the dining table with  a toasted bread and a bacon prepared on the table. Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"Hindi ka na sana nagluto pa.", I told him while walking towards the dining table. Nakaayos pa ang mga pinggan at kutsara. What is this? Act of service? Oh Taishi you don't need to.

"You just woke up a while ago that's why I prepared breakfast for you.", Indeed, para s'akin nga lang talaga ang breakfast na iyon dahil iisa lang ang pinggan.

Oh, then how 'bout you?

I didn't ask him that though. "The coffee?", I asked.

"Here", he said and put it on the table. It also has my name on it. Tumaas ang kilay ko at inikot iyon, it has a message, 'Hope you smile today.'

I looked at him and I saw him sipping on his own Starbucks coffee. I cleared my throat and said to him, "Aren't you going to eat breakfast? This is a lot. I'm on my diet."

He looked at my body before looking up at me. What? "I already ate my breakfast before coming here."

And with that, I started eating my breakfast. Konti lang kinain ko. Aayusin ko na sana ang pinagkainan ko nang kunin niya ang aking pinggan.

I looked at him with disbelief. "I can manage."

"You should go and do your thing now. After that, we'll go to our mansion."

I nodded, never minding what he'll do,  because he has a point. So I went back to my room and brushed my teeth, put some powder and a liptint on my face. I also fixed my hair and curled it a bit. I sprayed myself some perfume and I'm done.

As I was walking downstairs, I saw him looking at a picture. I went to his side to see what that is. It was my picture with my late grandmom, I was smiling happily as I hug her from her neck.