05

Friends 2.0

"Pretty, right?"

Huh?

My brain couldn't process anything.

"The view", she said.

Right.

"Yeah, it is pretty.."

She nodded. I looked away and was again in awe of the view. I can see everything from here.

"Who made this tree house?", I looked at her and asked.

"Our workers, of course. Do you think I have the ability to do this by myself?"

My forehead creased, giving her an 'I'm serious' look.

"My grandma told our workers to build this for us three. But I am usually the one whose always here."

I nodded.

"Let's get inside, baka masyado kang masinag."

"MASINAG saan?", he asked.

Sa ganda ko.

"Sa sun, malamang, tss.", I said and went inside.

The room wasn't that spacious, unlike our rooms in the mansion, just enough for me and my sisters. It is divided by three, which means, all my stuffs are in the other side, Dennise is on the opposite side, and Demser's stuffs are also in the other side. There's a circular couch on the middle, and everything is in place.

"Feel free", I told him and went to my side, where all my painting stuffs, canvas, brushes and pallets are placed.

"Just don't touch anything.", I told him and looked for my canvases. I wanted to give him one of my meaningful paintings to tell him I'm sorry, because I admit that I also didn't like how I treated him before. It's rude to be honest.

Hinalungkat ko pa ang mga canvases ko nang marinig ko ang boses niya sa aking likuran.

"What are you looking for?"

Nang makita ko na ang hinahanap ko ay tinignan ko pa ito ng matagal. Sayang.

It's an abstract painting of a man, distracted by it's surrounding, serene yet you can see it's melancholy. Not far enough from the man is a woman kneeling, as if begging for forgiveness. It's hue were as cold as how it was painted, it's kinda sad. But as you look to it more closely, you can see the painting as if moving, the man also kneeling in front of the woman, caressing its cheek. A sign that the grief between the two had ended as a second chance was given.

"Here", I said and gave him the painting.

"Wow, I didn't know you could paint.", he said as he look into my piece more. "Thanks", and he then gave me a smile.

I didn't know why I suddenly felt my stomach filled with something weird. Butterflies maybe.

But hell no.

We just freakin' met last night. And my impression of him was not that good since he kind of insulted my sister. I don't like him, right?

I heard men like him has something to do with women. Girls at their age or maybe older would probably die for them. He has looks alright, but that shouldn't define a persons attitude or so. I can't be feeling this towards him, right?

Or maybe, I'm just overacting? Or perhaps, I'm being so judgemental?

"Hey", a voice then disturbed my thoughts. Napabalik lang ako sa katinuan nang tawagin niya ako.