07

Stay

"Well for the record, I don't believe you.", I said before forcing myself out of his hold.

I left him there and went to the dining area where I saw another modernized yet again classic design. A countertop was placed at the left corner while the set of table and chairs is placed at the right corner. There's also a big plant placed at the corner of the dining and a big painting of The Last Supper of Jesus Christ. I went to the countertop and saw different kinds of alcoholic drinks. I got the wine glass that's placed in there and opened a bottle of wine that's also placed together with the Black Labels.

I poured the wine in my wine glass before sipping it. The bittersweet taste of the wine went through my throat as I feel it burning. Hm, I like it.

Behind the countertop is the kitchen already. I went there and checked some of its stuffs. All of it are complete.

I guess Taishi bought everything, huh. He really did prepare this house for his future wife.

I stopped when I realized that I am his fiance. Though I can't believe he told me that just a while ago.

"I want more than that, Valentine, if it's still not obvious to you."

I shook my head and took a sip on my wine.

How can he say that to me?

It's so hard to believe him when all I thought is he doesn't care about me.

I then recalled everything.

One afternoon at our ancestral mansion, I got my book before heading out of our  room when a shrieking voice nearly shocked me to death.

"What the-!?"

"Dim! You won't believe me!", Dennise said as she got the book out of my hand and throw it away.

I glared at her.

"Yeah whatever Demitri, glare at me all you want but you are coming with me!", she said happily before pulling me downstairs where all my cousins and their friends are waiting.

"Oh, you're coming?", Tristan, my other cousin asked me as I landed my last step on the stairs.

"Yeah, obviously.", bored kong sabi. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"Beach daw, near the premise."

I just nodded and went out of the mansion with them where five horses and two Jeep Wrangler are parked.

"Ano Dim, magh-horseback ka?", Demser asked me while holding the leash of her black horse.

I nodded and went to Hera, the white horse beside Demser's horse.

Tristan went to the black wrangler because he will drive it to the beach, along with some of their girlfriends.

I patted Hera's hair before looking at the Jeep Wrangler. I saw Denisse waving her hand to her friends.

"Susunod kami!", she said before heading to us.

"Who will drive the other wrangler?", I asked Demser.

"Taishi will."

I nodded and smoothly climbed up to Hera. I saw Taishi, wearing a black sleeveless shirt, brown cargo pants and black combat boots, heading out of the mansion with Marcus and some of our men. They are handling some coolers and variety of foods, probably what we'll eat later.

Marcus then went to us.

"Are you sure you girls will be fine?"

"Yeah, absolutely," Dennise answered as she climbed up to her brown horse.