CHAPTER 7

KIM'S POV

I held my head in pain as I closed my eyes but I smiled when the person next to me moved a little. I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning.

But I noticed that I was seeing a different design of the room but I just ignored it and closed my eyes again and hugged the person next to me tightly but something seemed different.

The smell is different, and the weight of his body on my chest is different. I caressed his arm but his skin was not soft like before and his back was shaped differently.

I opened my eyes and looked at the person next to me, I stumbled and fell on the bed when I saw a woman. Shit! What happened? I stood up and noticed that I had no clothes except for my boxers.

I closed my eyes and thought about what happened last night, but I don't remember anything, the last thing I remembered is that I left the room to get Porchay's favorite drink, and then-. Shit! I don't know what happened next!

How did I get in here? Who brought me here? My head hurts even more because of the things I can't recall. And the worst is why there is a woman next to me? Where's Porchay? Fuck!

I looked for my clothes and when I found them, I quickly put them on. When I finished I saw the woman move and she sat down. My sight darkened when she looked and smiled at me, I wanted to strangle her and kill her right now but I stopped myself.

I was nervous when she stood up and saw she was not wearing anything. "P'Kim."

I'm suddenly anxious about the man who gave me juice last night, fuck! There were drugs mixed in my drink. The woman was about to approach me but I instantly preceded her. I quickly came to her and grabbed her by the neck and choked her until she lay down on the bed.

I villainously looked at her and tightened my grip on her neck. "Tell me, Yuri, what did you do? Tell me if you don't want to die right now".

She was pale and struggling to breathe. "I don't know what you're talking about, please let me go"

"Fuck you!" And I even tightened my grip.

I let go of her and looked for my cell phone, but I couldn't find it. I was about to go out the door when I heard her speak.

"Where are you going?"

I faced her and walked closer again. "Tell me what did you do!"

"You kissed me last night-"

"I didn't!"

"yes, you do! I saw you last night and you pulled me here inside the room and kissed me" She said and slowly approached me. "And you said you love me, you even said you will marry me and want to have children with me"

"You're crazy Yuri! Who do you think you are huh?!"

"It's true P'kim! I'm telling you the truth, you even said you'd leave Porchay for me, and you even told me that you love me and not him. You love me right P'kim? You saved me because you didn't want me to be in danger. Are we leaving today? You're coming with me, right?"

My fist clenched in anger. "You're insane"

"No! you will come with me, and leave that Porchay. I'm pretty and I can give you everything P'Kim, I can even give you a child unlike him"

I didn't hesitate to approach her again and hold her by the neck, I hit her back against the wall while still not letting her go.

"Don't you dare say awfully about him. I don't love you, Yuri, I saved you because I wanted to kill you myself. Don't compare yourself to him because you will never be him. Did you plan it all?"