SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

KIM'S POV

My head hurt when I woke up because of the sun's rays hitting my face. I looked around and wondered where I was. What happened last night? This is not my room. I also turned to the next person, shit a woman.

I drank too much last night so I don't remember much of what happened. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and then I took the paper bag from the table. It contained my clothes, and it was Ken who brought it.

After I got dressed, the girl who was lying on the bed woke up.

"Hi," She greeted.

I came closer and kissed her. "Hello honey, Good morning. By the way, what's your name again?"

She bit her lip and looked away. "My name is Yu-"

But she didn't finish what she was going to say when my phone rang, it was from my secretary, I took it and read it.

"Good morning Mr. Kim today is your meeting with the CEO of YS Pharmacy from Dubai."

Shit! Why did I forget this? Why now when I drank last night and when my head hurts? I grabbed all my stuff and hurried out of the room.

I haven't talked to the girl, I don't even know her. After I got off, I paid all the expenses at the hotel before I left.

My eyebrows met when I noticed that Ken and I were going on a different road. "Why are we here Ken?"

"I'm sorry Khun, the road we always take is being repaired right now, so it will be more difficult for us, so I tried this highway."

I didn't ask any more questions and just let him drive. We stopped outside the School and after a few minutes we couldn't leave that's why I asked Ken again.

"What happened Ken?"

"Many students are crossing, Khun," he answered quickly.

I was just looking outside and watching the students and thought they were just high school students until I saw someone standing at the side of the gate as if waiting for someone. Fuck! Nice legs. That boy was wearing a short school uniform.

"Stop the car, Ken." I said when we were about to leave.

He parked the car on the side where I could clearly see the student. He's cute with his innocent eyes, white skin like milk, fluffy hair, and his beautiful smile. wow, I was just looking at him and was watching him.

I don't know what I'm doing. It was funny how my body moved against my mind. This was indeed a miraculous day. As I stare at him something is getting hard, is it because of his legs that makes me hard?

I chuckled when I realized how old I am and this boy was probably a minor but I still didn't take my eyes off him. I want to owe him and I want to keep him. The way his eyes landed in my direction, it was so innocent.

I suddenly looked at my phone when my secretary gave me another message. "Let's go, Ken." I said.

I have a lot to do and it's not good if I stay there and just look at that boy. And when we arrived there were people outside the building waiting, when I came out they all right away bowed.

I continued walking and then took the elevator. When I got to the office I changed my clothes again in a secret room located inside and when I finished I immediately went out and instantly saw a rather old man sitting on the sofa.

I approached him and take his hand. "Hello Mr. Swoth, I'm sorry for making you wait."

"It's okay Mr. Kim." He replied.

"Have a seat." I said.

When he sat down, he spoke. "So, how's my offer, Mr. Kim?"

"I've been thinking about what you told me for a few days, my company is doing well without help from others." I said.

Suddenly his face became sad and forced to smile. "I know it, you are one of the most famous owners and your company is one of the most successful because of your skill but maybe you also need a partner when it comes to things like this."

"Hmmm... You're right, send me the contract tomorrow." I said and he smiled.

"I will be a good partner to you."

We shake hands before he left. I won't be able to rest right away because of the amount of work I have to do because I didn't do it yesterday.

I was looking at the big glass window of my office while I was thinking about that boy, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I took out my phone and called Ken. "Find out about the school we passed by earlier and let me know about it later"

I put down the phone and opened my laptop and a few moments later Ken gave me an email. I opened it and it came out about the school.

I read it and there will be an upcoming event in the school and it makes me smile. There is a music festival going on and they are also looking for a sponsor for it. I immediately clicked on their school's email address and sent a message.

This is how I got to know that boy. I'm thinking, they will have a music festival so it can be used to meet him.

I waited two hours when someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

My secretary came in and a man in his mid 40's. When my secretary left I stood up to approach the man.

"Hello Mr. Kim, I am Somchai, director of Triam Udom Suksa School. "He said and took his seat.

I smiled before speaking. "I see, I saw about the upcoming music festival at your school, and you searching for a sponsor, I volunteer." I said and suddenly he was surprised by what I said. "In one condition."

"Wha-What condition Mr. Kim?"

"I need you to do the event sooner, maybe two days from now? You don't need anything, I'll take care of everything, all I want is for it to be sooner."

When he didn't answer, I took the check and gave it to him, which he immediately accepted.

"15 million?" He asked in surprise.

"Why? Is that still not enough? I can double-"

"It-Its too much Mr. Kim but why?" He asked quickly.

I chuckled and stared at him. "I think it's none of your business, right? I want you to make it sooner. Also, you have to guarantee that all students will attend and if they don't, you know what will happen."

"Yes, Mr. Kim."

When he left. I returned to my seat and opened the laptop. Will he go to the event held by their school?

"Fuck!"

I'm worried again that he's just a high school student, why did I think about him? Have I lost my mind? No, I just want to know who he is, nothing more.

After I finished work, I went straight to the mansion and when I arrived, I wasn't surprised if it was noisy inside again. Tankhun were screaming and yelling usually.

"Hey, Kinn." Kinn called.

"No Kinn, Im a busy person you can ask Vegas to do the transaction, Okay?" I answered him smiling.

I didn't wait for him to speak anymore and I continued walking again. He always really pressures me, if I wanted to fight back then I'll do it but now I will stop for a while because I have more important things to do.

I hope I can see him soon.