14.

I HATE HATE HATE this chapter sm and it's so useless (but kinda not) but I have to write it bc the next one won't make sense otherwise. I'm apologizing in advance for this chapter BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THE BEST CHAPTER I promise and swear and wtv y'all want.😋😋💋 - Stass
-

INDIE'S POV:

1 month later

_

"He's totally fucking harassing me!" Francesca groans.

"He's your boss..." Isla replies as she puts her ass on the island of my kitchen.

Francesca looks her dead in the eye and simply stares at her.

Isla doesn't even observe how her glaring.

"He's gonna get me in trouble, Indie! Tell him to leave me alone!" Franci says as panic coats her voice but her face doesn't betray her.

"Madden wouldn't do that and you kno-".

She slams her phone on the counter. "Fucks sake! Can't you just do it?"

"Can't you just tell him you're gay?" Isla asks as she kicks her feet and licks her ice cream.

"I'm bisexual" Franci rolls her eyes "meaning I still like both girls and boys."

Isla frowns. "But Noah said that you told him you're gay."

"So I could get rid of him and even that didn't work."

A hand wraps around my waist from behind and soft lips come down on mine as I embrace them in a kiss.

I've gotten used to it.

Like I've gotten used to it all.

He breaks away from my lips when a honk is heard from outside. "I'll be back in two days, call me."

I smile up at Ash and he does the same as he then walks out the door.

Isla smiles.

And Francesca looks like a terrified child who just walked in on her parents.

"You slept with him?" She asks disgusted.

I swallow thickly. "Well, he is my boyfriend and we made up-"

I actually didn't, but no one had to know that.

Someone had to know otherwise and by that I mean me sleeping with Asher, although it's a lie.

She groans.

"Indie, he cheated once, he'll do it again! Stop fooling yourself!"

"He's gotten better! He went down the wrong road, but he'll still forever be the one for-" Isla says.

"You're out of you're fucking mind." Franci simply replies.

"What am I supposed to do then?" I ask.

I was lost.

But the memories weren't.

And neither were the trails of their hands.