16

16 - the ending she was suited for
(no, this isn't the ending)
_

Hope you missed Indie's POV and Ill correct grammar mistake tomorrow cause I'm sleepy💋
_

INDIE'S POV:

Ivarsen and I silently sit at the front as Isla and Francesca sing or like Ivarsen mouthed earlier to me -scream- at the top of their lungs in the backseat.

They keep swaying as Isla stretches her body to the front of the car to turn the music up.

Francesca's witchy laugh makes me squirm as she holds a Vodka Absolute bottle in her hands.

Almost spilling some from time to time only to make Ivarsen angry or bitch like a grandma.

Right before we got in the car at Ivarsen's house, Isla and Francesca woke up and were already on their way out.

And practically begging us to take them to Meridian City.

"Louderrrr!" Francesca slurred over the already eardrum breaking music.

Ivarsen's left hand tightens over the steering wheel and soon turns the music completely off.

Isla and Francesca's laughs suddenly stop as Isla pouts and rolls her eyes and Franci huffs. "What a wanker man...".

He tightens his jaw. "If you don't shut your mou-".

I put my hand on his without the girls observing.

He stops short as he flinches, confused.

But what was I supposed to do? He needs to stop acting like this towards the girls.

Isla is as sensitive as a feather and Francesca would choke him from the backseat as she always responds back with violence -bad habit of hers-.

I try to intertwine our fingers together, but he wrenches his hand away, making me slightly frown while the feeling of embarrassment crawls up my spine.

Although I should be far from embarrassed.

He should be the one who's embarrassed.

I haven't done anything but what he wanted tonight and so far he's been giving me the cold shoulder after the warm one.

He was acting bipolar and making me more confused than ever.

"Just drop us off at the French Quarter." Francesca mumbles.

Silence falls over us.

French Quarter? That's not even a street here in Meridian City, it's some kind of creepy alley where parties are held for druggies and alcoholics, although some live there.

She soon rolls her eyes while she speaks plainly. "I have some friends there and we'll only get some clothes, go in and out." She sighs. "Simple as that.".

"Who's your friend there?" Ivarsen's eyes darken as curiosity grows in him.

Francesca looks caught off guard as she then blows a shaky breath that came out like a dry laugh. "Some guys...".