17

A/N: Heyy babes ik y'all hate me for taking so long to post but yk me and my lazy ass😪 alsooo GO READ GUNNAR'S BOOK and comment PLEASE 🫠I hate it when people don't comment
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, love you all!🫶🏻

Also went through 5 stages of writing:
-bored
-horny
-drunk writing
-hangover crying
-hating the chapter

that's kinda the chapter, enjoy😃also probs grammatical mistakes cause it's 4am

_

INDIE'S POV:

After parking the car and leaving it somewhere non important to get rid of it, rid of evidence, we finally got to the party.

It's held in a building with few apartments on each floor from levels one to four.

Guys here are pigs though and much older too.

Each time I pass one they wiggle their eyebrows or send slut remarks for no reason.

And each time I had to try and drag Ivarsen away so he wouldn't start a fight, or end up in a jail cell.

Although he did end up taking my hand in his just to 'stop the annoying remarks'.

He drags me after him through the mass of bodies swaying, drinking, smoking or almost fucking in everyone's sight.

Ivarsen leads me upstairs, his thumb brushing my hand the whole time as he also squeezed my hand.

Someone bumps into me and spills their drink all over me.

Shit!

"Opps- shit! I'm so sorry, Indie!" Francesca apologies, even though her face is anything but apologetic.

Isla comes behind her, hanging an arm around Franci's shoulder, saying. "Oh, hi babe! Didn't know you were coming." A smile playing on her lips.

"Mm yeah..Ivarsen!" Francesca shouts over the loud music. "Why don't you go help Indie clean up? There's a bathroom right around the corner."

She bites the inside of her cheek, almost like she's trying to stop herself from smiling.

"I can do it by mysel-" I start, turning around frantic for Ivarsen as he's out of my sight.

"Nonsense! Ivarsen, go!" She throws him a stern look, but when her eyes move to me she bites on her plastic cup and winks playfully.

Before Ivarsen and I walk towards the bathroom, Franci takes me by my hand, chuckling. "Forgot something babe!"

Ivarsen groans.

She gathers my hair up and ties it with a ponytail, wrapping a ribbon around the tie.

Isla mentions to her and Franci. "We're matching now!" She squeals.

Francesca smiles at me mouth to ear, motioning to leave. "Go now, get clean." She hushed me away.

Giving her a doubtful look, I turn around and Ivarsen already has me by my upper hand, dragging me away.