EPILOGUE

I roll onto my back as I gasp desperately for air. Ivarsen let's his head rest on my chest as we both try to catch our breath.

He starts kissing his way up my neck and I dodge his kisses, not wanting to make him late to his class. "You're going to be late again."

He continues to place open mouthed kisses along my body without a care. "And I'm going not to care again. Let's go for round two and then I'll leave, okay?"

I fist his hair in my hand and drag his head back, making him look me in the eyes. "It's 5 in the morning, piss off, won't you?"

He groans and gets up, putting his boxers on. "No, I won't piss off when it's my birthday, and also where's my birthday present?"

I motion to myself. "Right in front of you, blind much?"

"Bitchy much?"

Gasping at his rude comeback, I get up on my bed as I throw a pillow at him. He catches it, drops it and starts walking towards me.

"Not again!" I pout as he takes me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. "I'm in my panties only, you perv-"

He walks at the door of my dorm, letting me down and pressing me against the door.

Giving me no choice but to look up at him as I try to cover my breast.

And I know I blush furiously when I see him smile.

Two of his fingers catch my chin in a possessive manner. "Get dressed, I have a present for you."

"What? No! I have a present for you. That's the way it's supposed to be! You can't-"

He walks back as he grins openly. "I can and I have. Deal with it." And with that he starts dressing himself too, leaving me no choice but to do the same.

That's the way it sometimes is with Ivar. I sometimes don't have a choice but to oblige to his wants and so does he to mine. We're both possessive or even jealous in our ways, and we do tend to have our weird moments to show it.

I keep groaning and huffing as I put a pair of jeans on and one of Ivarsen's hoodies. He waits for me patiently at the door as he has already gotten used to waiting me to get done.

Or he's been obsessively watching. He does that sometimes.

Pulling my hair out of the hoodie and walking towards him, I ask. "So where's your present? Mine's outside."

He opens the door with his eyebrows creased. "Mine too."

His present better not be kidnapping me with his car and taking me to Meridian City like he did on my birthday. The day I told him I loved him.

That was the first day of many more.

I follow behind him and when we get outside in the chilly January weather, I hug him from behind and motion to the black motorbike that rests near his car.

I nudge him from behind, a smile spreading on my lips. "They kinda match, don't they? Black and black."

He grabs my hand and turns me to face him, a pleased grin on his face. "You really thought about this, didn't you? Knew I was on your mind 24/7, but-"

I slap his head jokingly as I shake my head, lifting myself on my tiptoes to kiss him. "Happy birthday, you cocky ass."

He grabs my face and lets our lips rest against each other as he then slides his tongue in for a few times and makes me wrap my legs around his waist.

Carrying me to his car and dropping me on the hood, he whispers. "It's yours."

Taken back, I break the kiss. "What?"

He takes out his car keys and hands them to me. "The car, Indie. It's yours."

"But-"

"No buts. I want you to have it. After all you can go racing with it on the weekends in Thunder Bay, as much as it pains me that I won't be there to watch. You know I'm busy with college, right?"

I nod.

While I've been studying at Killberry boarding school and Ivarsen at an Architecture College in Meridian City, we've managed to have a long distance relationship.

We're only an hour away from each other, but he doesn't always have the time to drive here with all the traffic and since I don't have  -well, didn't- have a car, I couldn't drive to him.

But now that he's giving me his car, we'll see each other every weekend.

"And how will you get there from place to place?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I barely go out as I'm buried in work and when I do go out, I don't have a place to park. A motorbike isn't that big, it fits anywhere."

I look insistently at him. "Are you sure? Because-"

He grabs my face and shuts me up by kissing me, again. "Come tonight at my apartment, you'll drive with my car, okay? It's already yours." He whispers between kisses, making it hard to listen.

I break our kiss and get off his hood, wrapping my hands around his neck and hugging him. "See you tonight then," I then whisper at his ear, "I have another present for you to unwrap."

I walk away before he tries to kiss me again.

He grins so wildly as he walks towards the motorbike. "I better have, but until then I'll have my fun with this." Ivarsen motions to it.

I stifle a giggle. "So you like it?"

He gets on it, smirking my way. "It's mine just like you, how could I not?"

I turn around and walk away. "How cheesy!"

Smiling, I wait for his comeback. "Yet you're still with me."

I whip my head around. "Not like I have a choice!"

He starts revving the motorbike although he hasn't taken off. "You're nuts about me, deny it all you want."

I smile on the inside. Yes, yes I am, you fucker.

Before I get to my dorm, I hear some shouts and look far away from where they come from.

I see two people standing outside the first year's dorms.

Finn and Gunnar.

I'd go and break them apart but Finn told me not to interfere.

The shouts increase by volume.

Geez. Another Grayson and Torrance.

Here we go again...

THE END

I kinda wanna bawl my eyes out that the book is now over but it's fine yall😪 we have Finn and Gunnar next.

Not quite the end now, is it?

Let me know if you want anything specific to happen in Finn and Gunnar's book!

BTW I'll probably reread the chapters to edit grammar mistakes or stuff and to change Francesca's name to "Mars". It's a shorter name and it'll fit better for her and Madden's book.

So if you get notifications with "edited chapter " or so and you've already read the book, don't waste your time to check it out. Nothing diff.