The meeting

Player has a southern accent in this.

Player is 21 years old, and quite good looking

He has a son, no wife, just an adopted son.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello player

.

.

.

Player completely froze in his spot. 'Nuh uh, I ain't dien' today' 

He went into a fighting stance with his baseball bat. ''IF YOU THINK U COULD KILL ME, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE U TRIE'' 

His eyes had a glimmer of red in them. 

Don't worry, I won't harm you, I am just here to tell you how to escape,

''Escape, Escape from what? I ain't seen nothin'''

Inside this hotel lie very dangoures enities that could kill you. So I will stick to you trhought this journey. 

''Aight' I believe you, but you do me dirty? You die al'right'? 

Player was very smart, he ain't gonna act like a kid and not believe nobody, besides, how the hell is someone talking from the sky?

Alright, get out of the elevator and find the key.

Player held his baseball bat close. He looked for the key which was inside the receptions desk. He crouched, got the key, but noticed somethin. 

''Hey, What's this golden coins?'' He opened a cupboard and peaked inside.

Those are coins, you will need them on your journey, collect as many as you can.

''...right' anywho, how many doors is there'? Player opened the lock to the first door, then went inside to the second.

There are a total of a hundred doors, to get to the end, make sure you don't die.

Player didn't like this, he just randomly walked in a forest and saw this monstrosity (hotel) besides, he has a son!

He held his bat closer. If anyone hurts him, he will fuck them up. He ain't kiddin'.

He walked trough door after door. '

''What' these entities you' talked bout'?''

The enites are rush, screech, ambush...... He continued telling about the entites, thier powers, and how to avoid them. 

They got to door 15 when the lights started flickering. 

'Crap!'' He quickly got in a cupboard 

He remembered what the voice told him. 

When rush passed by, he got a glimpse of ow it looks, it was about 5'7, it had a mask on with a grey face and black smile, it's hair was black, it was wearing...he didn't get a close enough glimpse to see what he was wearing.

''Hey, was that bitch human'?'' he got out of the closet and and held a candle he got at door 10. 

He is half human, they all have their monster form, but they like to look like humans. 

''....right' well, mind tellin' me how?''

Just as guidling light was about to answer, he heard a 'psst' sound.