Entities talk

Time skip to around 15 mins.

''GUYS! GUYS!'''Screech wailed around trying to get the entities to listne to him.

''Ugh, what do you want Sceech?'' Seek was clearly anoyed from the constant yelling. 

Currently all the enitities, -guilding light, was attending a meeting held in the library. They usually have this to get information about the current player that is lurking in the halls.

''YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT! THE PLAYER WAS SUPER NICE! HE-''

''Stop''

All entites looked at him in silence. The tension was so so thick that Apple finally decided not to make anymore knock-off Iphones with the only thing that changed were the cameras. (respectfully, fuck you Apple)

 Jack, rush, dupe, halt, eyes, burst out laughing. 

''OH, SO THE PLAYERS A SOFTY? AHAHAHAHA'' rush blurted out while all the things that were luaghing only laughed more. 

''SHUT UP.'' 

The laughter slowly died down. 

''Tch, what ambush?'' Eyes wasn't happy with the tone he used on them.

Ambush looked at them and rolled it's eyes, if he has them. 

''All I know, is that the player is anything but a softy, for fucks sake, he almost hit me with a bat! Not to add, but he freaking scared G.L!''

Now everyone looked at ambush. 

''He what now?'' Figure was one of the only responsible entities in the hotel.

''Sigh, guess I'll tell you, so..''

Flash back

''Ey' voice, whats the' sound?'' Player was currently in room 23. the entites he encountered so far were, rush, screech, dupe, and timothy.

Ugh, how he hated Timothy, he got it two whole times!

That sound is ambush, quick hide!

''....'' He got in a closet, then ambush went by, he really wasn't interested on how they looked like. He just wanted to get out of here. 

He got out, but he 'forgot' to go back in, so Ambush went hrudiling in the room he's in. 

Player titened his grip on his baseball bat, ''COME AT ME YA FILTHY ANIMAL'' He swung the bat to ambushes face. Ambush got scared and ducked, it went past player, only to never come back again.

Player was currently breathing heavily, he didn't know how much longer he could hold on. He was driving insane at this point.

First: He gets trapped in an abandoned hotel.

Then: He encounters these weird-ass entities.

And finally: HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS SON BY HIM.

(Player had a hard past, that's the reason he doesn't love anyone. But when he found a boy on the streets, he took care of him and loved him with all his heart. Now, he can't lose he only person he cares about, can he?)

(What a weird-ass head cannon, but were going with it?)

Player! what were you thinking?

''...Shut..Up''

...I'm gonna leave for you to cool down..

''...Thank..Ya'.''

Player stared up at the ceiling, he thought out loud.

''I miss ya'...son.''

Players voice was slowly going unstable, his eyes had a faint of a red glow in them. 

End of flash back

...The entities were speechless. 

''I-I thought he was nice..?'' Screech looked sad as he realized he was being played. 

''....Hmp, I still need proof.'' Rush said in a quit tone.

''Right, So what if he has a bat? He's mortal for god's sakes!'' Eyes cried out. Halt agreed with him.

Dupe only tched

Ambush sighed, ''All I know is... He's crazy, and screech, I only think he was nice to you is because your a child.''

''Oh, that means he's good to me!''

''Yeah sure.''