''EYE''

Player was looking into drawers, right now he has up to 400 coins. 

'Sweet! Don't know' what' it's fúr but beta' be worth it'.'

On the way he got a lighter and 2x vitamins. He was walking around, then saw an eye.

''...'' 

"AHHHHHH''

Player swung the bat to the eye, only to be stopped by a blue light. 

Player, don't swing the bat to the eye, it will make it more angry

''..Oh, your talkin' to me..? I thought...Nvm, I'm sorry, Voice, I was kinda' unstable' back ther'.''

It's ok, I get it. Sometimes I feel that way too when the entities start fighting

''Oh..wow, thank ya' voice!'' Player was smiling, the first even smile he had in this hotel.

"Mind tellin' me why ther' eyes here?''

Oh, that is an entities called seek, be careful with him, he was killed many people. He makes all the furniture in rooms collapse, meaning you have to duck or jump over it. There will also be doors that are barricaded, I will guide you through the chase bye showing light on the correct doors.

Player entered the room, the lights flickered. ''Wait' isn't that rush?'' 

No, whenever you see an eye, you have entered seeks, domain. Meaning no entities that could kill you in one shot could ever some here.

''hm..What if I don't want to run? What if I want to smack the shit out of seek?''

...What?

''You heard me.''

Well I can't stop you, but seek is a liquid form, meaning he only can get hurt very little even if you swung your bat.

Player was going insane in the moment. When he heard seek cant take that much damage, he started to smile. What's another way to have fun, if you can't torture someone? Player was craving violence. His town always told him he was a physco, but he didn't care. 

All the people that would challenge him into a fight would end up going to the hospital. He. Never. Lost. And. Never. Will.

He ran through the doors, shattering them into pieces. ''COME AT ME EYE!''

PLAYER!? YOU COULD GET HURT, STOP!