''.....sir, you are good looking.''

''OH HELL NAW' '' He swung his bat all the way around hitting screech in the face.

Player didn't like being scared, OH NO HE DON'T, so if anyone tried to scare him, they would most likely be in the hospital.

''AAAGH'' Screech fumbled and tripped on a carpet. he put a hand over his face cause that's where player hit him.

''...Holy smokes', A CHILD!?'' Screach was 5'0, it had hair to the lenght of it's shoulder. It's eyes were glowing white with a creepy smile on his face. He was wearing a tank top with a skull on it, he also wore black jeans.

''grr...WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A child..'' Screech looked at the man holding a hand out to it. He held it and got up. It was his first time that someone actually cared for him.

''I'm sorry' Bokkie', cmon ill' get u a bandage'.'' Screech looked at him in wide eyes, he cared for him? He couldn't believe it! They were walking out of the room when suddenly a player got trapped in a hug. 

Screech was about to cry, it always wanted to feel loved, it never wanted to let go. 

''uhm..Bokkie'?'' Player was confused but hugged him anyway. 

Screech looked up at him, that's when it noticed how good looking he looked. His hair was pure white like snow, so are his eyes. He had a plain white shirt with white pants. Man, he looked like he cam out of an anime!

''.....sir, you are good looking.'' 

...

Players face flushed in embarrassment. 

''T-Thank u kid' but lets find you a band aid'.''

Screech also loved his accent, the hotel never had a player that had any accents, well except one British dude. Everyone hated him because he kept complaining about how old and grimy everything looked. He also had a shot gun for fucks sake! He shot ambush one time because he didn't like how it came back for seconds. 

Screech shaked his head as he looked at the player in admiration. 

''Thank you sir but i'm good!'' 

Just like that, screech disappeared. 

''...Aight' well'' He continued to go to the next room. As he was finding the key, our lord, our savior, guiding light has come to talk to him. 

What were you thinking? Hitting an entitie and feeling sorry for it, are you ok?

Player looked up at the ceiling. ''Well then' what was I meant to do'?'' Player unlocked to door and went into the next room. 

Leave it? It could kill you if it wanted to!

''Mate, that is a child for Christs' sake', I aint' gonna leave him to die, know am I'?''

...It is a century old player.

''..Oh''

-