The fight ends..

Seek trembled a little. It was not everyday you find out your not the scariest anymore.

Player charged at Seek, he brought his bat and swung it the seek's face. Seek ducked and sank into the ground. 

Seek emerged on the opposite side of where player was standing. His breaths were ragged. The adrenaline he felt was overwhelming.

Player turned around with hair fully messy, his right eye was twitching slightly, and he stretched his smile even wider. ''HAHA, guess de punk can fight aftor oll'.''

Seek was still trying to catch his breath, but player ran towards him at lightning speed hitting his torso with his handy-dandy bat.

Seek crashed into the front of the hallway, opening the door. 

Seek's nose was bleeding, his eye red and his torso in huge amounts of pain. Seek didn't like this, he summoned his hands from the walls and tried to catch the player. 

Player saw this, he ate a vitamin, ducked and dodged the hands, doing all this while racing at seek. 

Seek was busy healing himself with ink. He summoned fire from the ground in order to burn the player. 

Player's vitamins ran out, he ate another one. He was dodging the hands and the fire. Just as he was about to reach seek..

-

Rush, Halt, Jack, Hide, eyes, dupe were cheering. ''HELL YEAH! BEAT HIS ASS!''

Ambush and screech just stared wide-eyed. 

Figure had enough of this. This was NOT going according to plan. He felt his surroundings, then walked over to, who he assumed has GL. 

''Light, You have to stop this!''

Guiding light did not respond. He was in shock, absolutely baffled. 

''...Light? Are you there?''

Guiding light got startled, the turned towards figure. Huh-? A-ah yes. My apologies.

''Can you please stop this? This has gone to far!''

Of course I can..

GL was still in shock of what was in front of him, a mortal...Absolutely destroying an immortal? 

With that being said, GL summoned his sparkling light, and blasted it at player. Causing player to teleport to room 40. Then GL also vanished and went to aid player by his side. 

Rush had his excitement died down. ''Aw, man. It was just about to get good!''

-

''ARHHH'' Player hit a wall. 

''What the..? Where am I?'' Player looked around, only to find a normal, simple hallway. Player assumed this was GL's doing. 

''VOICE! WHAT DID' YA DO?'' player glared up at the ceiling. 

Apologies player, but I had to stop the fight before you died. 

''ME? DIE? I DUNNO WHAT YUR TALKIN' BOUT!'' Player sighed, and continued to explore the drawers, hoping to find bandages. 

Player, who your fighting is an immortal, even if you keep winning, he will never die. And soon you will lose stamina. 

''....T-that makes sense. Sorry mate.'' Player continued to find the key for door 41.

-

Screech was peeking from door 40. Mesmerized by player. It had sparkles in it's eyes.

''WOW! HE'S SO COOL!''