Episode 46: Justin Vs Toru!

Ashton and Okotsu arrived at the waiting room and saw their friends waiting for them. "Hey Ash! Hey Okotsu! That battle was amazing!" King exclaimed. "Yeah! It really had me on the edge of my seat!" Toru said.

"So you and Justin are next, huh? How do you guys feel?" Ashton asked Toru. "I'm really excited! It's always fun being able to battle friends!" Toru said. "Same here. It's a great opportunity to get stronger and build a better friendship between trainers," Justin said. "That's gonna be tough considering we're already close friends!" Toru said, putting his arm around Justin's shoulder.

Suddenly, the intercom came on. "Now that the first battle has concluded, will the two trainers Justin and Toru please make their way to the stadium?" The voice on the intercom asked. Justin and Toru stood up and walked to the gate. "See ya guys! Good luck on your matches!" Ashton said. Justin and Toru both turned and gave Ashton a thumbs up.

They both turned and walked to the Battle Area. The judge walked on stage, as usual. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the second match of the second round! Today we have two trainers from the town of Pallet! Battling today are Justin and Toru! Two childhood friends in an intense battle to compete in the semi finals! I'm sure the two of them are excited to start their battle, so will the two of you please send out your first Pokemon and start the match!" The judge said.

Justin and Toru threw their first PokeBall forward. Justin sent out his Marowak and Toru sent out a Dodrio.

In the waiting room, Ashton, Okotsu, and King were all watching the match. They were really excited to see who would win. "Justin. Toru. Do your best, guys," Ashton said quietly.

"Dodrio, use Drill Peck!" Toru yelled, starting the match. Dodrio ran at Marowak and started pecking it really fast with all of it's beaks. "Marowak, get some distance and throw your bone at it!" Justin shouted. Marowak jumped back and tossed it's bone at Dodrio. The bone hit Dodrio's middle head. "Now use Bone Club!" Justin yelled.

Marowak grabbed it's bone and jumped at Dodrio. It slammed it's bone into Dodrio's middle head, causing it to fall over. "Dodrio, use Tri-Attack!" Toru yelled. Dodrio got up and jumped in the air. Dodrio's heads shot fire, ice, and lightning at Marowak. The attack hit Marowak, sending it sliding back. "Marowak, use Slam!" Justin shouted. Marowak jumped at Dodrio and slammed it's bone into Dodrio's body, causing it to faint.

Toru called Dodrio back to it's Pokeball and grabbed his next one. "Not bad Justin! Are you ready for my next Pokemon! Go Seadra!" Toru yelled, throwing the PokeBall. Seadra came out of it.

"Marowak, use Bone Club again!" Justin said. Marowak ran at Seadra and prepared to swing it's bone at Seadra. "Seadra, dodge and use Dragon Breath!" Toru said. Seadra ducked when Marowak swung it's bone at it and shot a purple flame out of it's mouth. The flame hit Marowak, sending it sliding back. "Now use your Water Ball attack!" Toru shouted.

Seadra charged a ball of water in it's mouth and shot it at Marowak. "Marowak, slice it with your bone!" Justin said. Marowak used it's bone to completely slice the attack in half. "now toss your bone at it!" Justin said. Marowak threw it's bone at Seadra. The bone hit Seadra in the face and bounced back to Marowak. "Seadra, use Hydro Pump!" Toru shouted. Seadra charged a huge beam of water in it's mouth and shot it at Marowak. Marowak was hit by the beam of water and went sliding back.

It slid in front of Justin and fainted. Justin called it's back to it's Pokeball and grabbed another one. " Go Golbat!" Justin shouted, throwing the PokeBall forward. A giant blue bat with purple wings came out.

 A giant blue bat with purple wings came out