Episode 57: Cherrygrove City

Our heros walked through the streets of Cherrygrove, looking for the Pokemon center so that they could rest their Pokemon. They saw the Pokemon center in the distance and walked towards the building. Ashton went to open the door when two familiar faces stepped out. It was Toru, followed by Leaf.

"Toru! What's up man!" Ashton exclaimed. "Hey Ash! You guys finally arrived at the Johto Region, huh? Glad you made it!" Toru said. "It's good to see you Toru. It's good to see you too Leaf," Justin said. Toru noticed something. "Say, where's King at?" Toru asked. "Oh, he's not in the Johto Region. He wasnt ready to leave Kanto  yet so he told us to go without him," Ashton said. "Oh. Anyway, have you met Professor Elm yet?" Toru asked.

"Yeah, he gave us a Johto Pokedex as well," Okotsu said. "Awesome. What about your Pokemon. Did you catch any Johto Pokemon yet?" Toru asked. "Yep! I caught an Aipom!" Ashton said. "I got a hoot hoot," Justin said. "And I have a Sentret!" Okotsu said. "Awesome! So far I have Pineco and Mareep!" Toru said.

"And I have have a Sunkern and a Elekid! They're both so cute!" Leaf said. "It's good to hear that you guys are doing good. We're currently running an errand for Professor Elm," Justin said. "What type of errand?" Toru asked. "We just have to go get an egg from a guy named Mr Pokemon," Okotsu said.

"Sounds like fun. Anyway, my Pokemon should be done healing by now so I'm gonna go grab them," Toru said as he and Leaf turned and walked inside the Pokemon center. Ashton, Justin, and Okotsu also walked in and went to the front desk. "We're here to heal our Pokemon," Justin said. "Right. Please hand me your Pokemon. Toru and Leaf, here are your Pokemon," The nurse said. Ashton, Justin, and Okotsu handed the nurse their Johto Pokemon and The nurse handed Leaf and Toru their Pokemon.

"Hey look! A phone! Let's go tell Professor Stewart we made it to Johto!" Ashton said. "That's a good idea. Let's do it!" Toru said. The five trainers walked to the phone and dialed Professor Stewart's number. The phone rang and suddenly, Professor Stewart's face popped up on the screen.

"Hi Professor Stewart!" They all said. "Hi kids! How are you?" Professor Stewart asked. "We're doing good! We made it to the Johto Region!" Ashton said. "Really now? I take it you met Professor Elm?" Professor Stewart asked. "Yep. He even gave us Johto Pokedex," Justin said. "I see. So have you caught any Johto Pokemon?" The professor asked.

"Yep! All of us have caught some Pokemon!" Ashton said. "Marvelous! I can't wait for more news! Are you kids planning on competing in the Johto League?" Professor Stewart asked. The trainers nodded. "Then I'll be sure to watch it live and cheer for you. Anyway, it's been nice talking, but I have a bunch of papers to get back to working on. Goodbye!" Professor Stewart said. "Bye!" The trainers said, hanging up the call.

"Our Pokemon should be done healing by now. Let's go get them," Justin said to Ashton and Okotsu. "Well me and Leaf are gonna get going. We're heading for Violet City for our first gym battle. When you guys complete your errand for Professor Elm and get a little stronger, challenge the gym so you can get your first Badge!" Toru said. "Right. We'll do that! See ya Toru!" Ashton said.

Toru and Leaf turned and walked out of the Pokemon Center and Ashton, Justin, and Okotsu walked to the front desk. "Here are your Pokemon. We hope to see you again," The nurse said with a smile, handing the trainers their PokeBalls. Ashton and his friends walked out of the Pokemon Center and to the exit of the city.

"So where are we heading next?" Ashton asked. "Mr Pokemon's house is on Route 30," Justin answered. "Then we'll head there next and get the egg," Okotsu said. "Yeah! Maybe we'll even catch some more Pokemon!" Ashton exclaimed. "Maybe we will. Anyway, I see the road. Let's go guys," Justin said as our heros walked out of Cherrygrove City and made their way down Route 30.

End of episode
Next Episode: Mr Pokemon! The mysterious Pokemon egg!

Word count: 727 words