Episode 101: Justin Vs Okotsu!

Ashton got to his seat, where King and Toru were waiting for him at. "Man, I can't wait for this match!" Ashton said. "Agreed. I cant wait to see how much stronger you guys have gotten," King said.

Justin and Okotsu walked into the arena and to the Battle Area. The Announcer walked in after. "Hello everyone! For our next battle, it will be between two trainers who competed in the Kanto League Tournament! Battling today is the trainer from Pallet Town, Justin!" The Announcer said. Everyone in the crowd cheered. "Battling against him is the trainer from the Unova Region, Okotsu!" The Announcer said. The crowd cheered again.

"If you're both ready, send out your first Pokemon and let's begin!" The judge said. Justin and Okotsu both pulled out a PokeBall and threw them forward. Justin sent out Noctowl and Okotsu sent out Furret.

 Justin sent out Noctowl and Okotsu sent out Furret

"Furret, use Quick Attack!" Okotsu shouted. Furret rushed forward extremely fast and jumped at Noctowl. "Noctowl, dodge and use Gust!" Justin said. Noctowl flew over Furret and flapped it's wings hard, making a gust of wind push Furret towards the ground. Furret slammed into the ground and got back up.

"Noctowl, use Slam!" Justin said. Noctowl flew at Furret and grabbed it with it's talons. Noctowl flew into the air and flew down really fast, slamming Furret into the ground. Furret pushed Noctowl off of it and jumped back. "Furret, use Tail Smack," Okotsu said.

Furret jumped at Noctowl and winded its tail back. It did a spin and slammed it's tail into Noctowl, hitting it in the face. "Now use Bite!" Okotsu said. Furret ran around Noctowl and jumped from behind. It landed on Noctowl's back and bit its wing, making Noctowl cry in pain.

Furret jumped off of Noctowl and faced it. "Noctowl, use Wing Attack!" Justin said. Noctowl flapped it's wings really hard, making two small tornadoes form. They moved towards Furret, causing it to get caught in them. Furret was sent flying into the sky. "Oh no!" Okotsu said.

Furret came falling down and crashed into the ground, making dust fly everywhere. When the dust cleared, Furret was still on the ground. It had fainted. Okotsu called Furret back to its PokeBall and grabbed his next one.

Okotsu threw his PokeBall forward and sent out Magmar. "Magmar, use Flame Blast!" Okotsu yelled. Magmar opened it's mouth and fired a big blast of fire at Noctowl. Noctowl couldn't dodge the attack and was hit by it. Noctowl hit the ground and fainted. Justin called Noctowl back to it's Pokeball and grabbed his next PokeBall. He threw it forward and sent out Marowak.

"Magmar, use Flame Charge!" Okotsu said. Magmar cried loudly and flames erupted from it's body, making the whole stadium heat up. "Woah! That Magmar of his is impressive!" King exclaimed. "Looks like he doesn't plan on holding back," Ashton said with a smile. "Justin won't have an easy battle here, that's for sure."

"Marowak, use Bone Club!" Justin said. Marowak ran forward and slammed it's bone into the top of Magmar's head. Magmar grabbed Marowak and threw it forward. Marowak did a flip in the air and landed on it's feet. "Now use Bone-A-Rang!" Justin yelled. Marowak threw it's bone at Magmar. Magmar leaned to the side, dodging the bone.