Attack

|| Y/n ||

Italian sauce pasta and mushroom ravioli are all cooked. If he likes my food then there are chances I won't have a problem while doing my job. The doorbell rang once. He has finally come.

"Who are you?" I ask the man. He doesn't look like Taehyung's man. Before I could see the knife in his hand he attacked me. I was slammed into the wall, his grip is too tight on my throat. I kick his knee and his grip loosen. I tried to reach the door, but he hit me hard and I fell on the floor. "You have to die. What do you think he will save you? He won't, I will kill you before that." I closed my eyes ready to take the pain, but it never came. "Birdy, open your eyes. It's me." I recognize this voice. It's Taehyung. I open my eyes and see him on knees making me sit warm tears find their way and start flowing. "I am so sorry,  baby. I am late." He hugged me tightly. I cry more while squeezing him like my life depends on me. "Baby, let's go. You won't live here anymore." He lifts me. I didn't protest that I need him right now. He apologises to me. Console me. Telling me I am safe now he won't let this happen again. It was so fast that my happy moment turned into a nightmare.
While thinking about the incident I didn't realise when I fell asleep in his arms.

|| Taehyung ||

"Mr Kim, her vitals are good. There are a few bruises which will heal in a few days. Take care of her and if there's any problem I am here." Dr. Kang said to me, He is my personal doctor. To be precise he is one of the best physician in the world

"She will be alright Doc right?"
"Yes, Mr. Kim don't worry." I just hummed and Dr. left from my room.

It's my fault. I should have taken care of her. I knew there are people who can hurt her after so much security he reached for her. When I reached her place, I saw that man trying to kill her. I had skipped a heartbeat. It took me a second to throw him away from her. It was so painful to see her bruised skin and scared face. If I hadn't reached God knows what could have happened?

"Taehyung, come outside," Jimin tells me, almost whispering. "Yes, who that bastard was?" I ask him. I can't wait to hurt that bastard like he hurt her. "He was Song's man. Many people get to know about her after seeing her with you many time. I have inform the media if they publish anything about her. We will file a case against them, and that man is arrested by police soon will be get out." That Song try to hurt my girl. I canceled my deal with because he was a cheat. "Don't let man get out of prison, and arrange a meeting with Song." Now I won't let bastard go easily. "Sure" Before he can go I stopped him. "Double her security and keep best bodyguards to protect her." I can't let this happen again. I need to be more careful with her. "Don't worry I will handle that." Jimin went to deal with this mess.

"Tae, please__don't hurt me. Tae save me." I woke by her whispering. She is having a nightmare. I shake her little. She is breathing heavily. She shot her eyes open while huffing.
"You are safe. It's fine." I hold her and whisper in her ear. She calm little, but start crying. "Shhh baby you are safe." I tell her, but she is crying more. "Taehyung I was so scared. I thought I will d__" I hug her more tightly and she does the same. "You are safe baby. Nobody will hurt you."
Few minutes later she stopped crying. "Who was he Taehyung?" She asks me after breaking the hug. I feel immediately the urge to hold her again, but it's not correct time. "He was there to hurt you." She raises her eyebrow in confusion. "He thought you are someone close to me that's why he did that." You are close to me Y/n there's no doubt, but I can't let the world to know about you. "Oh, what if he come again?" I kiss her and hug her, and she didn't protest. "No, he won't. He's in prison and don't worry I will always protect you." She looks at me with so many questions in her eyes, but didn't ask any.

"Taehyung?" She whispers to me. "What would you like to eat?" She looks at me with with big eyes. "How do you know I want to eat?" Still naive and stupid but mine. "Because your stomach is growling continously" she is embarrassed to know the truth.

I cooked ramen for both of us. She was craving for it in the middle of night. We both were eating peacefully but I hear her sniffing. "What happened Y/n? Is it hurting somewhere?" I check the cut on her if it's  hurting because of eating. "No, it's not hurting much. It's just I am sad." I raise my eyebrow at her confession. "I cooked Italian food for you, but see we are eating ramen." I smile at her. "You can cook again when you get better." She make a sad pout and I can't stop myself for kissing her, but she pushed me. "You can't kiss me like that. It doesn't mean that yoh lived in US, so you can kiss someone. It's inappropriate." Here we go again she starts lecturing me about etiquette.

"I will go back tomorrow." She says casually like nothing happened. "Y/n, you can't go. You will stay with me and I don't give a damn about your one week preparation now." I know she will try to pursue me, but this time I won't listen to her. When it comes to her safety I will go to any extent. "Then I need my own room. I won't live with you." So she will negotiate, but I won't face loss. "I told you I don't have guest room, so you have to adjust with me." She smacks me on head. "Why did you hit me?" I say annoyingly just to fight with her. "You should have made a place for me before signing the contract with me." She says. She start making a pillow bridge in middle of the bed. "What are you doing Birdy?" I ask her. Does she want to create boundaries? "It's a bridge. I have divided the bed now you will sleep at right and I will left." Seriously, does she think this mere bridge will stop me? I scoff "OK I don't have problem." She is a heavy sleeper and she won't know when I will throw the pillows.

We talk about random things, and I don't when we both fell sleep. It was a long night for both of us. We both were scared. She was scared because of attack and I was scared to lose her again. I promise I will stay by her side.