Massage

|| Taehyung ||

"Taehyung, what did you scold her? You should've told her nicely. I know she would've understood." Jimin always speaks in her favor. Nobody understands how much I am worried for her and when she doesn't obey I can't keep my temper calm.

"Jimin is right. You shouldn't have scolded her. She is still young and immature. If you scold her it won't do any good." Mr. Lee says to me. He is right, she is young and immature but the least she can do is to take care of herself, so I won't have to worry about her.

"You both don't know how stubborn she is. If she has decided she won't do a certain thing. She won't do till you scold her" I shout at both of them. They stay silent for some time. Mr. Lee left the conversation. "Taehyung, you are right. She is stubborn but scolding her isn't good." Jimin tries to make me understand and it calms my anger.

"What should I do Jimin then? If she obeys me, I don't have to scold her." I tell him honestly. I know Y/n better than anyone. She doesn't remember me but I remember every habit, every favorite thing about her. "So just let me handle her if you don't have any idea." I know Jimin also doesn't know how to handle her.

"Do whatever you want Taehyung, just don't let her be sad. She has suffered enough now it's time to make up for her." Jimin is right. Y/n needs care and love which I will give her, and make her remember me. "I will make up for her, Jimin. I just hope she remembers everything." Jimin nods and bids me goodbye.

Mr. Lee came back with a tray in his hand.
"Taehyung, you should go and feed her medicine. This time don't scold her and give her cupcakes which Jimin bought for her." Mr. Lee tells me and I take the tray from his hands. "I will Mr. Lee, and don't worry I won't scold her this time."

I come inside the room and she has covered herself with a duvet. "Y/n, see what I brought for you?" I tell her cheerfully. She doesn't listen to me. I put the tray on the nightstand and pulled the duvet from her. "Y/n, were you crying all the time?" I ask worryingly. Her eyes are all puffy and red. She cries more after listening to me. "You sho-shout at me now you are as-asking, I am crying?" She wiped tears from her cheek and stood up on the bed.

"I know Tae-Taehyung. I a-am just a cook for you, b-but I ha-have self-self respect too. Y-you can't scold m-me." Shit, she can't breathe properly. I also stand up on the bed and hug her.

"Y/n, it's not like that. You are important to me and if you don't take care of yourself of course I would get angry." She doesn't stop crying. I took her in my arms and sat on the bed. "Shhh baby don't cry. You are not a crybaby. are you?"

After whispering sweet words in her ear she calmed down. I know myself nobody can make me behave this way except this girl.
"Baby, now eat your medicine. Look, I have also brought you cupcakes."
I say while wiping the tears.

|| Y/n ||

" Taehyung, I have one question for you," I ask him hoping he wouldn't say no, and he realizes what I want to ask him.

"Ask," he said simply to me. "Why do you treat me differently Taehyung? What I mean is you gave me a lot of money, your half of the closet is filled with female clothes which you bought for me, and you take care of me when I am ill. I am not naive Taehyung. I understand everything."

He doesn't say anything just looking at me. I want to know the truth because I am damn sure I am not an employee here. He doesn't want money. He wants me. I can see it on his face as he can read mine. "Tell me Taehyung. When I was drunk that wasn't the first first time we met. Right?"