Uncompleted Delight

2 months later

|| Y/n ||

“Our college has organised a trip to Jeju Island to check out the history of architecture in Jeju next week, so guys be ready and excited to learn about History of Korean architecture.” Professor Seo ended the lecture with the revelation of
#a trip to jeju.

Well, the whole class roars in enthusiasm, and Shi Jin also stands up to roar with them, but I pull him back on the seat. “What? Aren't you excited to go?”
“I just don't__know.” I took a pause before completing the sentence. Not having an ounce of interest in going on a work field trip.

“Promise me you won't ditch me.” He holds both of my hands, I sigh and just nod at him. “Thank you so much” He cried and was about to kiss our attached hands before I pulled them.
It made me really uncomfortable, but I don’t let the thought get clouded in my mind.

We both pick our bags and make our way to the cafeteria, and as usual,
Ae Ra is waiting for us in the usual seat. “Go and bring the food.” Ae Ra ordered him, and he dramatically bowed and left.
“Sometimes you are hard on him.” I say while taking a sip of water. “He is annoying, so I try to annoy him this way.”
I laugh at her comment.

Shi Jin places the three plates of food on the table, which include soup, bibimbap, mixed rice with vegetables, and gochujang sauce, with kimchi and seasoned vegetables, a typical Korean lunch. I wondered how he brought so much food in one go. Man surely has a gut.

I still remember the argument between Taehyung and I for his decision on mandating lunch plate in the college cafeteria for every student because his fragile fiancée fell sick after eating the wrong combination of food.
I literally thank God that nobody suspected me for the sudden change.

I lazily stuffed the rice in my mouth, not caring about my surroundings. “Y/n, what's this red mark on your neck?” I choked on rice, and the grains of rice made a mess on the table. Ae Ra rubs my back while I cover the mark with my hair.
Shi Jin offers me water, which I gladly drink. “Thanks” I say to both of them, Ae Ra smirks at me while confusion is written on Shi Jin’s face.

Blush is crawling at me about thinking about last night.

“Y/n, let me see.” He pulls my hand, which has nothing on it, and he is making a fuss that I got hurt. “See there's nothing.” He leaves my hand but grabs me from the waist and starts abusing my lips with his.

I clutch on his dress shirt, making creases on it by gripping it tightly.
He slides his right hand in my hair while the left one is pushing my body into his.
He places me on his office table and parts my legs. “Someone will come.” He shushed me and kissed me with more passion.
The kiss travels to the jaw and painfully slowly to the neck.
I try to resist the urge to moan, but the nibble on soft skin makes it tougher, and I squeal in frustration. I can clearly hear our heavy breathing and fastening heartbeats, making it harder to control the urge to have him.
“May I?” He asks before removing my t-shirt. I shyly nodded, and I didn't realise when the T-shirt was on the floor. I was in my red lacy bra shyly, looking away, trying to calm my breath.
His fingertip traces the peaking bud of my breast, which made me hold his waist. He pinches the bud hard and kisses on my clothed bud.

My hold tightens on him. “Do you want me to stop, birdy?” He asks, voice exceptionally sexy and hot. “No” my own voice is filled with dark desires.
“Good as I wasn't going to stop.” He unclasped my bra and firmly held one of my breasts while twirl his tongue on the other one and suck on it harder.

I knew he was a beast when we were in the home office and almost did the same thing. “Eyes on me. No dwelling in the past.” He warns, probably knew what I was thinking. He kisses my cleavage and leaves a purple mark behind.

He smirked at me and again kissed swellen lips of mine and tucked on the lower lip and bite on it, making me whimper.
The soft burn of kisses travels to my belly, this time leaving me more breathless and aching pain in my core.
He sits on his chair and pulls me from my hips on the edge of the table, making me widen my eyes.
“Now, I am going to make you feel too good.” He grins dangerously, which made me curl my toes. He touches my clothed core with his index fingertip in response. I grip on his hair, liking the feeling. He chuckles in response, making me wet.

His finger moves to the button of my jeans, but a sudden knock on the door makes me panick to get caught. He sighs, “I’m sorry. I am afraid you have to wait till we reach home.” He says while tucking my hair.
He helped me in wearing my clothes and wiped the sweat from my face. He was about to bring his lips closure to mine, but the person knocked again, and we both sighed.

“What happened, Y/n? Are you lost in Mr. Kim's dreams?” Ae Ra grins more, and I playfully hit her with my bag. Shi Jin stands up and left, and we both look at his way.

|| Taehyung ||

“Why are you glaring at me since last night? Did something happen?” I look at Jimin, who is furrowing his brows. “Yeah a lot” I irritatingly read the file, still remembering about last night.

Y/n was so needy and ready for me like I am always for her. Shyly sitting on my office table in that alluring red lacy bra, and I bet she was wearing matching panties, too.

She felt so perfect, those perky nipples peaking from that damn simple sexy bra, and her squealing when I pinched them hard, her moaning while I kissed on the hard buds.
I could smell her arousal, and I really wanted to dip my fingers deep inside her. How I promised her that we would continue at home. Her face was so flushed when Jimin entered the office like she was caught, but Jimin didn't have any idea what we were doing behind the closed doors of the office.

She sat silently on the couch while I worked faster than usual, so we could continue at home till the time I finished poor Y/n was sleeping on the couch curling in a snowball. I felt so bad for her that she had to wait for me to finish.
I couldn't bring myself to wake her up, so I just tucked her to bed, slept hugging her close.

“Did I interrupt you both while doing.” Jimin, understand the reason of my frustration towards him. “Yes, you did.” He bursts out laughing while I just annoyingly press the keyboard keys harder than usual.

“I apologize. If I knew what you both were doing, I wouldn't have interrupted.” He grins at me. “Don't think so much ahead. We weren't doing what you are thinking, not like I would do till marriage.” I wouldn't have gone too far. I want to go further, not till we are tied by marriage, and I have to do that before some other obstacle comes at my way.