Strawberries and Cupcakes

|| Taehyung ||

She moaned while eating the strawberry, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. I pull her into a deep kiss. Her sweet mouth is my favorite dessert. I devour her mouth, which is tasting of a strawberry.

I felt her problem with breathing. She couldn't breathe and started hitting me on my shoulder to leave her. "Taehyung ah leave." I left, and she started panting. "Y/n take deep breaths," I tell while caressing her back. "W-why d-did." She couldn't speak properly due to a lack of oxygen.
"Shhh baby girl, just breath."

It took a while before her breathing became normal again. "Y/n, why are you hitting me?" I asked her, but she hit me again and again. "Oouch Y/n stop now." I hold her hands tightly.

"You can't kiss me like this Taehyung '' she tells me like it would stop me from kissing her. "How should I kiss you then?" I tease her by coming closer to her face. "Y-you should-shouldn't."

I give her a pack on lips. "Like this." I suck her lower lip and give her a long smooch in the end. "Or like this," I asked her. Her whole face has become red. My girl is blushing. "Tell me, baby, how would you like it?" She pushed me and stood up. "It-it's time waste to argue with you,"
I laugh at her reaction.

She stumbled on her way, and I immediately held her. "Birdy, what happened? Are you OK? Should I call the doctor?" I ask her, and she holds my arm for support. I made her sit on the bed. "Arghhh." She held her head.
"Y/n, tell me what's happening. You are making me worried. Is your head aching?"

She nodded, and I took out the medicine box from the drawer. "Eat this." I give her a painkiller with water. She shook her head  in no. It made me really angry. "Y/n, don't make me repeat this. Eat. The. Medicine. Now." She looked me in the eye and gulped. She fears whenever I speak loudly or shout. It's good for me. She is stubborn, and she is gonna listen to me if I behave this way.

She eats medicine and drinks water. I laid her down and covered her with a duvet. I massaged her head, and soon she fell asleep.
My mobile rang, and it's Jimin caller ID.

"Hello, Taehyung," Jimin speaks on the other side. "Yes," I said coldly.
"Taehyung, that Song is ready for a meeting. I have arranged it in the evening." I can't leave her alone. "Schedule it after two days. I need to be with Y/n."

"What happened, Tae? Is she alright?" Jimin is also worried for her because Y/n is special to all of us. "She had a high fever, and medicine has lowered her fever a bit. She is sleeping for now." I tell him, and he sighs in relief. "When are you going to introduce me to her, Taehyung?"

Argh, this idiot. "I will introduce you to her soon but don't flirt with her. She is mine to flirt." I threaten him, but it won't scare him a bit. "I see her as sister Taehyung." He is right for though. Y/n is their little sister and a baby they used to adore. "You should see her as a sister." He laughs.
"When you come from the office, bring chocolate cupcakes. She is eating bitter medicines and she won't like the taste of food, so bring them." My girl likes chocolate cupcakes a lot. She can eat dozens of cupcakes.

"Sure, I will," Jimin cut the call. I went back to my room, and she is still sleeping. I kiss her forehead and caress her hair.
When will you remember me, Birdy? It's hard not to tell you how I feel.

I sit on the sofa in the room and open my laptop, which is popping so many notifications. I started working.

"Taehyung," I heard Mr. Lee calling me.
"Mr. Lee, what happened?" I ask him.
"How is Y/n doing?" He is worried after he gets to know she is ill. "She is sleeping for now, as you can see. She will be alright. Don't worry." He nods while looking at Y/n. "Jimin will also come for dinner today. Make the arrangements and tell the chef to make simple food for all of us."  He nodded and left from there.

|| Y/n ||

I wake up and rub my eyes to see properly. It's already dark outside. The city is simmering with lights. I sit up and look around. Taehyung isn't in the room.

I walk down the stairs slowly.  My body still aches. "You are awake." I move towards Taehyung, who is talking to someone I saw with Taehyung in college but doesn't know his name. Taehyung takes my hand towards the living room.
"Hii Y/n, I am Park Jimin. Taehyung's secretary and best friend." He introduces himself and tries to hug me, but Taehyung comes between us and hugs him.

"She is ill. You shouldn't hug her." I pout at his comment. I am not as sick as he described. "Hello sir, I am Y/n, and I am Taehyung's cook." He laughs loudly, and Taehyung glares at him. He stops laughing. "Y/niee, just call me oppa, and you don't have to introduce yourself as Taehyung's cook."

"Dinner is ready. Please come and eat." I see Uncle Lee standing near the kitchen. His work is to maintain this house, and he told me he has been working for Kim's for 30 years. "Come, Birdy, let's have dinner," Taehyung tells me.

We all sat at the dining table as usual. Taehyung is sitting near me. Servants serve the appetizers. All the dishes are simple. Not fancy. Taehyung, Jimin Oppa, and Uncle Lee start filling my plate with different dishes. "Wait, what are you all doing? I can't eat this much." I say stopping them all. They all look at me.

"Y/niee, you need to eat more. You are so skinny." I opened my mouth ready to argue, but Taehyung shushed me. "He is right. Eat your food." I feel sad whenever he speaks coldly. I took a bite of the food, and it tasted bitter. "I don't want to eat. It tastes bitter." They all look at me. Taehyung's eyes darken. "Y/n, food isn't bitter. Because of the medicine, it tastes bitter." Uncle Lee said to me gently.

"Mr. Lee is right, Y/niee. Just eat your food. It will strengthen your immunity system." Jimin oppa said softly, but the jerk didn't say anything. "I don't want to eat. I don't feel hungry either. I would like to sleep." I tell them and stand up.

"Sit down." I flinched hearing Taehyung's voice. His eyes are all dark now like he is gonna kill someone. "Didn't you hear me? Sit down and finish your food." He says while clenching his jaw.

"Tae-Taehyung, I really don't want to eat," I tell him quietly, not wanting him to get more angry than he already is. He stood up from his chair harshly. "Y/n, you are so stubborn. You never listen. Do you?
Why can't you understand that to get better? You need to eat well, but NO, you want everything your way. I am warning you Y/n I don't like disobedience. Now. Sit down. Eat.Your.Food.And.Take.Your.
Medicine."

He shouts at me and speaks every word with so much coldness that will freeze anyone's heart. I didn't realize I started crying. I wiped the tears harshly and started eating.

The food was so bitter. I wanted to throw up. When I finished I stood up from my chair. "Kim Taehyung, I am not your slave. I am just an employee here. If you ever shout at me again. I won't spare you."

I told him while I was shivering and crying. Before he could say anything, I ran away from there towards our bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I cover myself with a duvet and start crying. "He is so bad. Jerk always makes me angry."
My head started aching, and I closed my eyes tightly.