Engagement

|| Taehyung ||

"WHAT_what the heck are you saying?" She says. I know it's unexpected for her, but it has to happen today. I have waited a long time.

"You are my fiancée. It has to happen one day." She scrunches her nose. Every time she scrunches her nose, it means she is angry, but she looks so adorable. I can't define.

"FAKE FIANCÉE" she shouted so loud. Jihoo flinched and hid behind Sister in law.

I held Y/n by her arm and went towards our room, but she wriggled. "Y/n, just come with me."

She didn't protest further and just nodded.

We enter our room, and she removes her hand from mine. She folded her arms over her chest.

"Now say, what is all this? You and I know very well that I am not your fiancée, so why all of a sudden this engagement?

"First of all, calm down." She looks at me in disbelief. Before she could say anything. I start speaking again. Letting her talk leads to a fight, and today, I can't afford that.

"And about engagement, well you are my fiancée_publicly, so I need to get engaged in front of people." I say, but she just sighed.

"You can just announce it on media that you are engaged. Why we need an actual engagement?" This time, I am the one who sighs. She is more intelligent than I thought.

I can make this happen, but I want to show off her, so people will know she is mine. Nobody will dare to look in her direction.

I flick her forehead. She adorably she rubs her head. "But I don't want that. I want to show off you in front of others, so nobody will look in your direction."

She widens her eyes. It looked like they would come out from sockets anytime. "There is a gown in wardrobe. Start getting ready. Otherwise, we will be late for our engagement." I press my lips on her mouth.

I went away from the room, leaving her all confused.
"When will you remember me, Birdy?" I whisper, but it looks like sister in law heard it.

"Soon." She gave me a cheeky smile and went to meet my girl.

I just chuckled and went to my office where hyung would be waiting. There is a business collaboration coming up.

|| Y/n ||

I am still processing what Taehyung just said. Showing me off. Is he serious? I came out from my bubble when Chanmi eonni taps my shoulder.

"Huh?" I look at her. She is really beautiful, like the first day I met her.

"You knew me back then when we were on flight, didn't you?" I ask her, and she looks surprised.
"It was Taehyung who planned everything. I just played a part. Especially when you are so important to him." She caresses my cheek.

"What do you mean planned? Why did he plan that?" I ask her.
"He will tell you. When you will remember everything." What the hell? Why does everyone talk about the past?

"Just tell me what it is that I don't remember, but you all do?" I sighed, but she held my hand gently. "Trust Taehyung, Birdy. Whatever he is doing? It's best for both of you."

"Let's get you ready. Today's engagement party and there will be so many guests."

We both went to the wardrobe, and there it was. A beautiful flamingo pink, flowy, off shoulder, very long gown. The satin is just giving it an authentic look. It is a simple yet elegant dress just like a fairytale.

Tae, will you buy me a pink gown just like a prince buys for a princess?

No, I won't.

Whyyyyyyy?

You have to agree to marry me then I will buy.

Huh? Okay, fine. I will marry you.

Yah, don't pinch my cheeks.

"Y/n, what happened?" I just look at her. What was that? Was it a fragment of a memory of the past? Was he Taehyung?

"Let's get ready." I just hummed and sat on the chair while the makeup artist and hair stylist came.

______________________________________

|| Taehyung ||

"You are looking stunning, baby girl?" I say, scanning her from head to toe. She is looking breathtaking as well.

Just like a fairytale princess, she is dressed today. Her brown hair is bound up in cascade braids and few white flower clips, giving it an elegant look.

I made her face the mirror and took out the necklace from the box. She didn't realise when I put a necklace on her neck till I kissed her bare collar bone.

"Tae, why a necklace?" She called me Tae, not in her dreams. She really called me Tae. Her Tae.
"It's our family heirloom, and now I am giving it to my fiancée." I caress the mole on her neck and kiss her neck. Sucking it slowly, nibbling with the soft skin.

"Wha_what are you doing?" She is adorable as hell. "Claiming what's mine." She moans when I suck at the place with force. A smile makes its way to my face.

"Y/n, I want to promise you something." I say while caressing the mark I just left.
"What?" She asks with a flustered face.

"I will love you at the end of eternity."

|| Y/n ||

"Tae_" He puts his forefinger on my lips. "You don't have to say it now, love."

He intertwined our hands. The ride is too quiet, and today, there are a lot of guards with us. My guards are also in the car behind us.

Taehyung's words are still ringing in my ears. Love. Eternity. Heirloom.

Taehyung loves me? Is it related to our past? But why can't I remember it?

Taehyung put his right hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently. Argh, this sensation. Being away from him is really hard. His one touch melts me. That day isn't far when I will be.... Argh, Y/n, what the hell are you thinking?

"Birdy, let's go. We have arrived." He says and gently kisses the back of my hand.

One of the guards opened the car door. Taehyung came to my side and put his one hand on my lower back. The guards surrounding us. Is there going to be an attack?

The media is constantly clicking our pictures, but Taehyung put his free hand on my eyes and led me towards the entrance.

Trust him, Y/n.

At this moment, I do trust him.