𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚(𝗇

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝗇.) 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: swearing, alcohol, drinking mention, cannibalism, use of weapons, violence, torture, gore, & death.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ON THE NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 29, 1998. A driving man had his strong grip firmly on his steering wheel with a tensed jaw, silently shifting around as his eyes were focused on the road. A piece of music plays around the car at a lower volume to make him entertained as he goes on his journey to raccoon city.

It was already nightfall and no cars could be seen on the road but his. The lights of his car flickered as he took notice of his gas being a bit lower from the hours of driving. He couldn't find the time to pass by a gas station, after all, he is still a bit woozy after drinking alcohol for the past hour of his time. He has just broken up with his girlfriend a few days ago, saying that he hasn't been giving her the attention she needs. Of course, he couldn't since he was busy finishing up his application to join a police department.

Other than that, he knew the girl was cheating behind his back and had already caught her a few times when she and some random man were doing 'who knows'.

But quite a softhearted he is, he has forgiven her a thousand times every time she was caught. And by the time the girl was already getting tired of him, she broke up with him stating she had fallen in love with someone else and was only using him.

Which resulted in him having a breakdown and started drinking away his problems. He wasn't really the type of person to drink away his problems but people say that drinking keeps you distracted from what problems you might be having, while some just drink away for fun and all. It did help him keep his ex-girlfriend away from his mind but he would occasionally think of what was the reason why she had broken up with him. He knows that he wasn't giving her a lot of attention, yes, but what else exactly? He tried so hard to give her the things she wanted but all of these things have come to waste.