𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚(𝗇

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝗇.) 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: Swearing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOUR EYES WANDERED around frantically; trying to figure out a way to get out of this shithole. You were starting to panic, but you needed to compose yourself and focus on the goal to get out of there along with Leon. But what about Claire? You thought as your [eye color]-eyes darted towards the brunette who was gripping onto the metal gates that separated them both.

"Claire, you need to go now." Leon stated in demand as he eased closer to the gates, looking at Claire with the same panicked eyes. You were surrounded, and you started to doubt if you'd get out — no, you shouldn't be thinking this negatively. The three of you will surely get out, you prayed silently as you gripped your gun tighter whilst giving Claire a stare to listen to Leon and get out of there.

Claire didn't think twice as she was quick to separate herself from the gate and was about to run away — but stopped in mid-tracks as she looked behind to look at you and Leon.

"Hey... let's get through this. The three of us." Claire spoke with such hope. You felt your adrenaline start to pump in your veins as you nodded at her reassuringly, gesturing for her to get away immediately; which she did. Leaving you and Leon behind bars. You watched as a zombie started to run towards Claire's way while the others started to run towards you and Leon.

"Okay... now we need to get out of here." You murmured while straightening up your posture, pulling Leon by his bicep to move him away from the gates before the zombie could even reach out from him.

"Careful now, don't get yourself distracted." You told him as you let go of his bicep and looked around the place. You heard Leon mumble an apology. You just waved your hand at him in acknowledgment; a gesture that you fully understand his situation, but there is no time for him to get distracted, neither do you. If you do — you're dead.

Just then, Leon shifted as he reached out to get his radio. Curiously, you walked closer to him to get a better hearing of his voice as the rain and alarm in the background thundered in your ears.

"Marvin? We have a situation here — we're surrounded." Leon spoke through the radio. The two of you waited for an answer, but all you could hear was the hectic radio channel sound. 'What is going on? Why isn't Marvin speaking up?!' You started to panic but tried to regain composure. Your hands turned into a fist and a worried expression is fully displayed on your face. Again, Leon called out for Marvin on the radio but yet again — he didn't answer but in full silence. Your breathing became uneven as you started to get nervous as to why Marvin wasn't answering.