𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚(𝗇

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝗇.) 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: swearing, cannibalism, use of weapons, violence, torture, gore, & death.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AS SOON AS THE TWO SURVIVORS got inside Raccoon City, they were shocked to see cars parked everywhere. Seemingly that these were left behind by their owners. The rain hadn't stopped when the two were driving through their journey in silence.

The two were startled when they heard the speakers ringing in their ears; as its voice can be heard throughout the city.

"Attention all citizens: Due to the citywide outbreak, you are advised to take shelter at the Raccoon City police station. Free food and medical supplies will be provided to everyone in need." Leon's eyes continuously danced around the area as he observed how the place looked hollow, and no people could be seen around. Claire on the other hand slumped on her seat as she looked ahead of them.

"Oh my god, this is so unreal…" She sighed; her fingers intertwined while it was set on her lap; slightly shaking. Her head tilted down as she shook her head slightly in disbelief.

"The Police station's not much further from here. Surely, they'll know something." Leon turned his head towards her as he gripped the steering wheel out of frustration. From the corner of his eye; he saw the brunette move forward to her seat anxiously.

"Yeah, but… what if we're the only ones? What if there's no one else out there—" Her rants were cut off by Leon who shook his head in disapproval.

"No. There are survivors. It's a big city… There has to be." Claire could only look at him with a sympathetic look as she turned her head back to the road. The car immediately came to a stop when they both noticed cars blocking the road.