𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚(𝗇

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝗇.) 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: swearing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AFTER LEON LEFT THE MAIN OFFICE, he left with a heavy feeling upon his shoulders: heart aching each time he remembered the names of his officers when he saw a note, saying that his special task is to get to know his officers: and figure out each initials of his comrades to open the locks of his desk. But unfortunately, because of the circumstances there, he won't be able to, he knew they were long gone. Except for one certain officer he still needs to find out if she's still alive or not. After some time, he also learned that he needs to do some puzzles to be able to open this secret passageway in the main hall that leads to the exit. He was grateful to have the special skill to do puzzles and such, or else it would be a hassle for him to even figure them out.

Leon then started to walk towards the main hall. He thinks it's a good time to get back and check on Marvin, as well as he needs to check out the statues in there. Leon's footsteps can only be heard through the empty hallways, as he was completely on guard with his hand on his gun's holder that was inside his holster. His eyes travel around his surroundings in case some zombie comes after him, through his journey of finding clues and answers that might cause the outbreak—He encounters ferals every now and then and he wouldn't hesitate to shoot them down.

His ears perked up a bit hearing sudden shouting from the main hall and his eyes widened at this. His feet quickly reacted as he sprinted towards the main hall with his heart beating so fast that he could feel it bursting out on his chest. He burst inside the hall and he went through the opened shutter. His eyes followed where the shouting was coming from as his eyes darted towards the unmoving Marvin who looked at the young woman in front of him.