𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚(𝗇

𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝗇.) 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: Swearing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THERE WAS A PURE SILENCE lingering around the two officers, who seemed to be lost in their thoughts as they walked through the dark and bloody hallways of the station. Their minds were mindlessly wavering whenever they would hear a noise from the distance as they kept their focus on their surroundings on guard.

As time passed, Leon would occasionally glance towards the woman in a police uniform the same as his – though the only difference was that hers were almost torn off—there was a spec of blood here and there as if someone had been into a war or something. But at a time like this, Leon knew what it just meant, how this place had turned into hell.

The young man tries to think of a way to bring up a conversation, though he knows he needs to keep his mouth shut. Not after what happened earlier between her and Marvin; he knew she needed some space – some time to compose herself.

[Y/n] has her eyes forward, her hand gripping the gun in her holster as she keeps it on, ready in case some feral makes an appearance. Though, she thinks the paths they're taking are safe for now.

The silence between them was still lingering in the air. She badly wanted to open her mouth and talk to the rookie who was walking not far behind her. But, she kept her lips glued shut.

She wanted to apologize, to say how sorry she was for yelling at him earlier, how she acted like a child for crying over her superior.

I mean, who wouldn't?

She had grown attached to Marvin, and with everything that was happening, she couldn't bear to hold onto bottling up her feelings to herself that much longer. But she is willing to keep it in as much as she can. She can't break down in front of anyone, and if she did – it would only eat her up alive, the guilt, fear, and loss of someone, someone who's dying right before her eyes. She couldn't handle losing another one; she couldn't. She can't. It would be unbearable for her to do so.