Hide And Seek challenge

At the trampoline park ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt : We are now at the trampoline park .

All actors plus guest star : Woohoo !

Bob Cooper : Man , I wish Tracker was here since he lost the first challenge .

At home ...

Tracker : Kevin , I think I hear strange noises coming from upstairs .

Kevin Edward Jr ( holding a record camera ) : I think it's coming from Shawn's room .

Tracker : Let's go find out .

At the trampoline park ...

Joshie : What's the next challenge we're playing ?

Howie Roger Jones : The next is hide and seek . The first person is found is eliminate and the rest of the contestants will be moving to the next game .

Champ : Mean the first person have been found and the the challenge is over ?

Howie Roger Jones : Exactly .

Moby : Wait , if we are the hiders . Who's the seeker ?

Howie Roger Jones : The kidnapper .

Chase : The kidnapper ?

The kidnapper walk up to them holding a shotgun .

Escargoon Manolo : Hey wassup .

Joshie : That's the kidnapper !?

Howie Roger Jones : I mean kidnapper means Escargoon Manolo is not just any kidnapper ... He's a killer .

Skye : * scream and run away *

Bob Cooper : Well that's funny ...

Howie Roger Jones : Escargoon is one of the horror person in our story . He has a shotgun , bandage wrap around his arms and hands and more .

Eric Jordan : If one of you been found by Escargoon , you're gone .

Moby : What !?

Escargoon Manolo : You have 1 second to hide .

!!!

Bob Cooper : That's ... That's not enough time for them to hide .

Escargoon Manolo : Then , they have 20 minutes to hide .

Howie Roger Jones : You heard him ! 20 minutes to hide start now !

All of the contestants started looking for a place to hide before 20 minutes is over . The contestants started go crazy while finding a place to hide . Back at the house , Tracker and Kevin Edward Jr are outside of Shawn's bedroom .

Tracker : I'm going in .

Kevin Edward Jr ( holding a record camera ) : You can't be serious , right ?

Tracker : I'm not .

Kevin Edward Jr ( holding a record camera ) : Okay , let's go .

Tracker and Kevin Edward Jr enter Shawn's bedroom unit they saw Shawn isn't in his room .

Tracker : He's not here . Where could he be

Kevin Edward Jr ( holding a record camera ) : Hold on , did you hear that ?

Tracker and Kevin Edward Jr started hearing a sounds like si si si no no no , they listen to the sound and the noise coming from the closet . Tracker open it and freak out after seeing Shawn doing something .

Kevin Edward Jr ( holding a record camera ) : SHAWN !

( Shawn's sus music )

Tracker : What are you doing ?