Hot Dogs Eating Challenge

The next day ...

Howie Roger Jones : So we just have woken up and we still have a lot of challenge to do for the contestants . In the final challenge , the 5 contestants will have to complete the special challenge .

Howie Roger Jones : We can't tell you about the final challenge yet . But we just need you guys to read till the end for Ralston's secret .

Austin Modern : Speaking of secret ... I think I forgot to give the helpers some blankets last night .

!!!

With Austin Modern holding some blankets ...

Austin Modern : Yo guys , sorry for the wait . I forgot to give you guys some blankets ...

The ref is in shock after seeing them still sleeping normally without blanket like Marshall using his EMT uniform as a blanket , Ella using a floor rug as a blanket and Dwyane using a lot of toilet papers as a blanket .

Austin Modern : Okay umm ... Nevermind .

Austin left the guest room leaving them sleep peacefully . It was now morning and everyone is waiting for the next challenge .

Bob Cooper : Hope you all sleeping well last night .

Hank Terron : The couch is so comfortable and I slept like a baby .

Kyle Larson : Yeah but you slept the whole couch making me fell to the floor .

Bob Cooper : Alright guys , hope inside the bus . Eric is going to take you all to the next challenge .

Claw : Oh , you mean the wheel on the bus goes round and round , right ?

Everyone except Claw went silent after hearing what Claw said . Bob thinks this is a children song . The bus started moving to the next challenge location leaving Claw at Ralston's house .

Claw : GUYS ! DON'T LEAVE ME STRANDED !

After 1 hour , we let Claw enter the bus and heading to our location ...

At the fastfood restaurant ...

Austin Modern : For the next challenge , you all are going to do the Hot Dog Eating Challenge .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : The rules are simple , the person with the least hotdog will have to go through a punishment .

Marshall : 5 minutes ... GO !

Everyone started eating the hotdogs that the fastfood restaurant workers prepare for them .

Joshie : This is so good . How did they make the hotdog taste so good ?

Shawn : That's because this is my weiner .

Joshie frick out after hearing what Shawn said . Austin Modern move Shawn away from the contestants .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : While they where eating , I brought a person to help me to buy some 100% spicy chicken at the gas station .

Eric Jordan : Okay but who ?

Ralston Rocky Brezt : I can't tell you because it was created by me .