Spicy Chicken challenge

Inside Ralston's house ...

Austin Modern : THE NEXT CHALLENGE IS SPICY CHICKEN CHALLENGE !

Eric Jordan : Whoever can eat the less 100% spicy chicken , one contestant will go through an extreme punishment .

Bob Cooper : If you eat the most , you're safe .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Now bring in the chicken .

Marshall and Crab Dragoon started walking towards the table with a plate of spicy chicken until they bump each other dropping the chicken on the floor .

Crab Dragoon : Get the hell out of my way !

Marshall : You get the hell out of my way !

Marshall and Crab Dragoon started wrestling mean fighting while everyone started running away . Crab Dragoon grab Marshall by the uniform collar and slam him to the ground breaking the table with other food .

Marshall : Ouch ... I think I landed on Shawn's weiner ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt ( give him some food ) : Hey Marshall , do you want some gas station food to gain your energy ?

Marshall : I think I need hospital food ...

After we clean up the mess , the contestants are getting ready for the challenge ...

Austin Modern : ALRIGHT CONTESTANTS , YOU ALL HAVE 2 MINUTES UNTIL THE CHALLENGE IS OVER !

Eric Jordan : The challenge start ... Now .

Austin Modern turn on the timer and the contestants started eating the spicy chicken . Some of the contestants really can't hold the spicy favorite .

Joshie : Oh my god , that's spicy .

Kyle Larson : You think ? It wasn't spicy chicken favorite , I think it was ... Pickle favorite .

Joshie : ???

Al : I don't know how long can I survive ... I'm started to get sweaty ...

Rocky : I think I finish the first chicken .

Chase : What !?

Rocky place the bone on the table and coutinue eating the chicken . Marshall have gain his strength after the wrestling with Crab Dragoon . He walk towards to the contestants and look at them .

Marshall : Keep eating if you don't want to go through an extreme punishment .

Moby : Oh heck no .

Champ : I finish two pieces of chicken . I had three chicken now .

Hank Terron : Oh no ... You know what ... I'm going need to eat those chicken in 30 percent speed .

Hank Terron grab two pieces of chicken and started chewing it very fast .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Woah , that was fast !

Austin Modern : 1 minute left .

Marshall : C'mon ! FASTER ! FASTER ! FASTER ! FASTER !

Austin Modern : DON'T BECOME A SNAIL !

Skye : I'm eating as fast as I can .