Cooking Competition

At the cooking competition studio ...

Eric Jordan : We are now at the studio and you guys have to compete the cooking competition .

Al : You will be the taste taster ?

Eric Jordan : No I'm not but a person .

Champ : Who ?

Eric Jordan : You'll see the one and only . Austin , bring him here .

Austin brought a person and tell him to stand with Eric . It was Kraab , Zavok's best friend .

Kraab : Hey dude , how are you ?

Eric Jordan : Fine .

Claw : He will be tasting our cooked food ?

Eric Jordan : Yes .

Moby : Okay , what's the rules are we going to do ?

Eric Jordan : The rules are very simple , you guys have to make stir fry or dessert with any kind of food at the shelf behind you guys . But Kraab will be taking the results of perfection and taste the favor of the food you make .

Hank Terron : Sound easy .

Moby : So like ... Right now ?

Austin Modern : YES ! 45 minutes start now !

Al , Claw , Champ , Hank and Moby started running to the shelf and gather some ingredients . After taking some of the ingredients , they started making the food .

Kraab : What are you going to make Moby ?

Moby : I don't know I haven't come out with an food idea yet .

Austin Modern : Well you know what Eric said . You can make any stir fry or dessert .

Moby : In that case , I'm going to make dessert .

Kraab : Good choice .

Austin Modern : And Champ , what are you making ?

Champ : I don't know . I don't know how to use a stove or any cooking supplies .

Austin Modern : So you telling me that you don't know how to cook , right ?

Champ : Maybe ...

Kraab : But how did you enter the cooking competition ?

Champ : I passed the challenge of the honeycomb candy .

Austin Modern : You better think of something . The highest point mean one contestant is the winner .

Champ : Uh oh ...

Hank Terron pour the cake batter into the cake mold and place it inside the oven to bake while he prepare the chocolate ganache . Al place the slice up potatoes inside the pan . Austin look at the pan and saw the slice of potatoes are not perfect .

Austin Modern : This is terrible .

Al : I'm not good at cutting .

Kraab : Are you putting marshmallows inside the pot with melted butter ?

Claw : Yeah , Carmen made it for me since 2021 . I decided to use the recipe to make it .

Kraab : Genius .

Moby : I'm going to bake my cheesecake cookie crash for about like 20 minutes .

Kraab : Okay .

Moby : But I don't know how to make the cheesecake filling .

Kraab : What ?

Moby : I'm joking .

Kraab : No time to joke around .