Battle Ball challenge

At the basketball court ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt : For the next challenge , they're going to play Battle Ball .

Howie Roger Jones : It's also known as dodgeball challenge . We need to remove one because we need a total 18 split into 2 groups .

Bob Cooper : I'll tell them but with surprise .

With the contestants ...

Bob Cooper : Alright guys , we need to you all to vote one person . The person with a lot of vote will have to wait for the next challenge .

Joshie : That's not bad .

Bob Cooper : And I want to make an exception . Who will agree to eliminate for ... 5 ringgit/dollar .

Cryo Crab mech-man : I will !

Howie Roger Jones : What ? Are you serious ?

Cryo Crab mech-man : Yes I am . I want some relaxation .

Bob Cooper : Well in that case , you're eliminate . You also have to wait until the challenge is over .

Cryo Crab mech-man : Got it .

The cryo prototype walk up to Bob , grab the money and leave for his “ relaxation ” .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Alright , we have 19 contestants , one have quit the challenge .

Champ : Noooo ...

Liberty : We need him ...

Bob Cooper : Now , we want you all to vote out one person . The most vote will leave this challenge and wait for the next game .

Howie Roger Jones : So who are you all voting ?

Everyone discuss and point at Wheeler mean they want to vote Wheeler out of the Battle Ball challenge .

Wheeler : What ?

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Unfortunately , you got a lot of vote so you have to wait until the next challenge start .

Wheeler : That's fine with me .

After splitting into 2 groups , Austin/Ref started to explain ...

Austin Modern : Alright , the game is simple . Since Cryo is eliminate , this challenge is now safe for you all .

Contestants : Yeeeeeeah !

Austin Modern : The game is simple , if one of the team manage to hit the enemies . The winner will be sleeping at Ralston's guest room with comfortable beds .

Champ : That's not bad .

Austin Modern : And the loser will be sleeping in the living room .

!!!

Hank Terron : I'm not sleeping on the floor .

Kyle Larson : Me too .

Austin Modern : Alright , I have split you guys into groups and here's the team name . Team A , Rocky , Chase , Zuma , Al , Claw , Joshie , Moby , Arrby and Champ are team bulldog .

Rocky : I like that name .

Al : Me too .

Austin Modern : Team B , Kyle Larson , Liberty , Skye , Carmen Jones , Hank Terron , Everest , Adam W and Ghostly are team rot weiner .