chapter 22 | you get me closer

after the movie and an easy dinner, jeno definitely felt tired.

he took a nice, warm shower before putting on some of jaemin's old clothes that he had set aside for him and happily went to join the other two back in jaemin's room. he could not mistake the sound of the downward spiral by nine inch nails, hearing march of the pigs. he smiles at familiarity, and welcomes the greeting jaemin gives him — a kiss.

a simple one at first that ends up lingering on a little longer than intended. jeno hears the song change to closer as the previous ends, not able to mistake the notable start of it. when jaemin finally pulls away, renjun butts in, "you gonna just make up in front of me or let me join in?"

that's how jeno ended up on his back on the bed, feeling lips trailing down his neck. there was this certain building excitement coming that he's never felt before. jaemin's lips were so soft, dancing down the side of his neck but making sure to leave a nip behind every now and then. his hands gripped his hips, not too tight but good enough to keep him pressed down. he moves upwards a little, pressing his mouth to the underside of jeno's chin.

then, those hands once preoccupied with his hips move down his thighs, moving inwards. jeno finds himself gasping when they brush over his bare skin, and just so happened to receive another light nip at the skin of his neck. jaemin only eases off when renjun lightly kisses his nape.

i wanna fuck you like an animal

hands under shirts and then they get thrown onto the floor, but they can't be found in the haze, a fuzzy feeling.

i wanna feel you from the inside

lips have been somewhere jeno hadn't experienced before, but it's all pleasurable in the end. fiery.

i wanna fuck you like an animal

their lips meet again. but something feels more rushed.

my whole existence is flawed

renjun tells him to not have his hand over his mouth. he sounds pretty.

you bring me closer to god

jeno saw heaven that night.

🎸

before jeno stepped out of renjun's altima, he quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. a show of appreciation for him, renjun simply smiles and adds, "have fun."

"oh, whatever," jeno rolls his eyes. of course, he's going to have fun when it comes to spending time with his best friends. of course, though, last night was still fresh in his mind. everything feels like it pales in comparison to that. "i'll see you later?"

"alright," renjun nods before joking, "you probably should move in with me and nana at this point. you're always over."

"yeah," jeno says and he realises how true that is. plus, he'll finally be out of his parents' hair. maybe he should seriously consider that, so at least that's one less stressor in his life. "just, pick me up at my home. i need to bring clothes."

"yep," renjun nods. "see for dinner? tell me what you want because jaemin is beyond indecisive."

"alright," jeno smiles, finally opening the car door. "see you."

"see you," renjun retorts before quickly adding, "i love you."

jeno blushes, and can't hide the simper. "love you too."

he finally closes the car door behind me after he steps out, walking inside of the trampoline place but not before briefly watching renjun back out of the parking space and driving off. he should've asked if renjun and jaemin could come, but he's definitely having fun with his best friends.