Prolouge

How it all started...

Once Hayley Marshall has given birth to her baby, Klaus Mikaelson still pinned against the wall with an invisible force by one of the witches, watching helplessly as the witches took his baby from the mother of his child. "Please! Please can i hold her..?" Hayley pleaded, and the witch that was holding the baby gave in, passing the newborn to the Werewolf. Hayley cracked a small smile, looking down at her baby daughter, just then, the momemt was ruined, when Hayley's throat was sliced open from behind by one of the witches. Klaus screamed, trying to break free, in order to help the Werewolf, but couldn't. The baby also started crying loudly, due to hearing the screams of her father, and also seeing her mother's throat being sliced open.

The witches took the newborn yet again, leaving the parents. Klaus watching helplessly as the mother of his beloved child bled out, still trying to break free to help the Werwolf.

Once Klaus finally broke free, he sped over to the Werewolf, placing her head in his lap, giving her his blood, trying to help her, which didn't work since she couldn't swallow it.

. . .

Once Hayley woke up, in transition into a Hybrid, due to her baby's blood still bring in her system, also Elijah joining the two. They then quickly made their way towards the altar where the sacrifice of their newborn was going to be.

Just as the arrived, they saw witches chanting, and one holding a knife above their baby. "NO!" Hayley screamed, and the brothers sped towards the witches, but they easily made them fly back with an invisible, and yet very strong force. Then, Hayley tried, but without luck.

The Original Hybrid, Hybrid in transition and Original Vampire fought against the witches, killing some, but it was still very difficult. Just as the witch holding the knife above the newborn Mikaelson was about to stab it into the screaming baby, a knife made it's way into her chest, making her drop to the ground, dead.

It was Marcel.

He sped towards the newborn, carefully picking her up, as the two Mikaelsons and the mother of the newborn Mikaelson approached them. "She is beautiful.." Marcel breathed out. "Just like her mother." Elijah cracked a smile. "She looks a lot like you two." Marcel said. "That she does. But there is a hint of the devil in her eyes." Klaus smirked. "That's all me." He finshed, finally taking his daughter in his arms for the first time. "We will have to leave in order to kill all of the witches trying to find our child. I rely on you, Marcellus, Rebekah, and Elijah." Klaus said. "Of course... i will do my best." Marcel nodded. "What is her name?" He asked. "Her name is Hope Mikaelson." Elijah, Klaus and Hayley said at the same time.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful newborn lady." Marcel smirked slightly. "Take good care of my child, Marcellus, but we better get going." Klaus said. "I won't dissapoint you in this task, Klaus." Marcel promised. "Good." Klaus smiled, before hugging his adoptive son goodbye, and passing his newborn daughter to him.

Then, Hayley hugged him, before Elijah hugged Hayley and Klaus, before speeding off with Marcel and the newborn Hope Mikaelson.

. . .

"Sweatheart, your dad is waiting outside for you!" Hayley announced to her six-year-old daughter. "Come on, we can continue the game later." Hayley said. "Okay, mommy!" Hope smiled. The two walked out the door, where the Mikaelsons have already been waiting. "Uh.. hi.." Hope said shyly, as she couldn't remember her dad, and for her this is as the first time meeting him. "Hello, love.." Klaus breathed out.